What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Devenny and MTM

goldenchild

Devenny was the player of the game in my mind... he had a ton of clutch 3rd and 4th down conversions. Also, although MTM didn't start, he played very well for most of the game. If he steps up, our oline will be set.

Devenny was the player of the game in my mind... he had a ton of clutch 3rd and 4th down conversions. Also, although MTM didn't start, he played very well for most of the game. If he steps up, our oline will be set.

I'm kinda pissed. I wanted to keep an eye on the guards and how they did. Instead, I sat on the couch, sipping some rum and enjoying the game. Completely forgot to focus on the newbie linemen. :doh:

Who was on the field for the 18-play drive?

I'm kinda pissed. I wanted to keep an eye on the guards and how they did. Instead, I sat on the couch, sipping some rum and enjoying the game. Completely forgot to focus on the newbie linemen. :doh:

Who was on the field for the 18-play drive?

I'm pretty sure it was MTM. But keep in mind that that drive was against a seriously gassed CSU defensive front. Those guys had nothing in the tank.

I'm pretty sure it was MTM. But keep in mind that that drive was against a seriously gassed CSU defensive front. Those guys had nothing in the tank.

You noticed that too? I would like to see consistently good run game prior to the other team running out of gas.

from the BDC.
True freshman Max Tuioti-Mariner alternated throughout the game at right guard with redshirt freshman Blake Behrens, who got the start. Tuioti-Mariner said he was nervous when he went in the game but senior center Daniel Sanders and sophomore tackle Ryan Miller kept talking to him and settled him down.

"They were just telling me, 'It's going to be fine,' " he said. "Come to find out, it was fine."

Back