1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dezmin Reed: The Next Buffalo in the 2015 Class?

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, May 20, 2014.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

By Jack Barsch

An interview with Dezmin Reed, an exciting LB recruit out of Georgia.This week, I decided to be a little more adventurous, so I contacted a few prospects that have shown interest in CU for a quick Q&A. I started with JUCO*Georgia Military College linebacker Dezmin Reed (Rivals profile), as he has shown the Buff faithful a lot of love over the past month or so and seems to be genuinely...

Click the link above or visit http://www.ralphiereport.com for more.

Originally posted by Ralphie Report
    Click here to view the article.

2. TimmyDUBs

TimmyDUBs Dirty haole Club Member

From the article: "Reed would be a terrific addition to an already stacked front-seven in this class."

Ummm, is our front seven "already stacked?" That would be great news, but I am not entirely sure it's true.

3. chipwich

chipwich Administrator Club Member Junta Member

Yeah. I laughed when I read that.

4. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

It's absolutely not true. The 2015 class has a nice LB and a nice DL in it so far.

Whatever, though.

Important thing is that Reed would solidify the linebacking corp for a 2015 defense that should return 8 starters (losing Bell, Henderson & Greer).

Also, fwiw, the 2015 offense should also return 8 or 9 starters (losing Munyer, Crabb and possible starter Goodson).

Assuming that the 2014 team shows improvement and keeps positive momentum going, 2015 sets up to be a year we should expect to go bowling and maybe threaten the Top 25 at some point in the season. Makes total sense that MacIntyre is looking hard at the JUCO ranks to fill some class imbalances and bring in guys who can be expected to contribute immediately next year. Reed would be a big commit for us.

5. 14er

14er “Imitation is suicide.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

[tweet]468972192949354496[/tweet]