1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diante Jackson "Big Play Guy"

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by buff4bcs1985, Apr 13, 2010.

1. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King

2. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

**** you grandma!

3. LongHaulBuff

LongHaulBuff Club Member Club Member

^^^with a spiked bat

4. MtnBuff

MtnBuff Not allowed in Barzil 2 Club Member

Water under the bridge.

Diante is a good, maybe great reciever that I would have loved to see as a Buff. Grandma had something for Oregon, he ended up there.

How many schools wish they had Tony Clemons? If he scores 10-12 TDs this year how will the Michigan fans feel about him, especially if Rich-Rod doesn't get a few more wins on the board fast?

I'm happy with Clemons, Simas, etc. WR is not the reason that CU hasn't been winning recently we have other issues.

Every school in the country short the MNC has guys that they wanted that went someplace else, how many schools still wish that they had Kasa or Major, etc.?

5. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

I thought her deal was that she didn't want him to go to CU because of the bad reputation? :rofl:

6. rynobuff

rynobuff Club Member Club Member

Like salt in the wound

7. BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines beware the habu Club Member

Other way around......

Oregano had something for granny.......

8. Razorbuff

Razorbuff Member

It's not that bad... the one position I don't worry about on offense for CU is wideout. Now if he was a RB, that'd be a different story.

9. MrFrumpylane

MrFrumpylane Well-Known Member

walk the walk, brah.

10. aik

aik Club Member Club Member

I'm okay with the current group of receivers. Having a QB to rifle them the ball would be preferable, though.

Diante Jackson can do what he pleases. Truth is, unless you are USC (the 33rd NFL team), winning the Pac-10 with worse than an undefeated record won't get you jack sh!t in the current system. Enjoy losing some more Rose Bowls, grandma.

11. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

yeah, more bummed about losing Munchie (though Hirschman looks the part) and Mister Jones than Diante at this point. Clemons balanced that out for me in the short term.

12. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

Granny said knock you out...(apologies to LLCoolJ).

13. BuffNut99

BuffNut99 Club Member Club Member

I'm over this guy. He would be battling w/ Celestine for PT right now at best, not in the Top 3 of our WR group.

14. UrbanaBuff

UrbanaBuff Member

Ok, I get that we're mad he didn't come here. CU has alot more going for it overall than UO. However, recent football success is not one of those things. You are mocking them for going 10-2 or something like that? Would you rather lose in the Rose Bowl or go 3-9? Assuming you are not undefeated, winning the Pac 10 is better than winning the Big XII. I'd rather play in Pasadena versus the University of Phoenix Online stadium, or wherever it is that they send the B12 champ these days. This is just one of the reasons why most CU fans are dying to leave the Big XII for the Pac 10.

15. The Guest

The Guest Guest

Let. It. Go.

It's my dream to never see a woulda/coulda/shoulda thread about Mr. Jackson again. He made his choice. Respect it.

Also, Snow. Really? Grandma? We can show a little more class than that...and that's coming from me!

16. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Weekly game updates on Diante's progress this fall it is then.

17. The Guest

The Guest Guest

I've never liked you.

18. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

It's either that or "**** you grandma!" ends up as part of the regular Allbuffs lexicon. Your choice.

19. The Guest

The Guest Guest

I can really see the utility in a phrase like that. It only bothers me when it targets Diante's Grandmother, for some reason.

20. Daaah

Daaah Club Member Club Member

I heard JFly was out with a tweaked knee.

21. rynobuff

rynobuff Club Member Club Member

Speaking of him how do you guys think he will fare down there with skippy?

22. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King

turd ferguson returns!!!!

23. schrrob10

schrrob10 New Member

Toney Clemons narc'd on Michigan. I doubt they will miss him one bit. Once a narc always a narc. It kinda disgusted me with the pleasure he took telling everyone how much they practiced...But hey, we have him now so I guess I have to root for him... Just hope he doesnt leave us too and throw us under the bus

24. schrrob10

schrrob10 New Member

Former Michigan receiver Toney Clemons confirmed the report in a story Sunday on ESPN.com.
    "The allegations are true," Clemons said. "Nothing is fabricated or exaggerated in that story. I was there on Sundays from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. or 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. depending on if guys needed treatment. You were there daylight to nighttime."

....stay classy Toney Clemons

"On Sunday, it was lifting, film, dinner and practice," Clemons told Schad. "I usually got out around 10:20. I truly don't want to be associated with the program back there. But I am going to help benefit my teammates back there by speaking and giving testimony."

...class act. I'm sure your EX teammates are very appreciative...This coaching staff better not try to pull anything...The second he's gone he will go right to espn.

SNAKE!!

25. The Guest

The Guest Guest

You're a complex, possibly even dangerous fella, schrrob. Based on your cumulative work here on Allbuffs, you're most passionate about Clemons' outspokeness regarding practice hours at Michigan. But you've also displayed concern over the Olympic tape delay, and an interest in Napa Valley (St. Helena, I think?) cuisine.

What triggers your responses? They seem somewhat random.

26. Daaah

Daaah Club Member Club Member

Don't worry. If there is one thing I'm sure of, it's that we aren't cheating. I do, however, find it funny that Michigan cheats and still licks a tapir's ass.

27. schrrob10

schrrob10 New Member

just tell me i'm wrong

28. The Guest

The Guest Guest

No! Answer the question. You've been around for over a year and submitted seven posts on a wide array of topics. Seriously, what triggers those responses? There's lots of material that can trigger a passionate response--including the threads in which we discussed Clemons' comments regarding Michigan. Why this thread now? Why the French Laundry? Tape delay? C'mon...

Mostly I'm just clownin' but I do find it interesting.

29. schrrob10

schrrob10 New Member

posting 6500+ times in 2 years just isnt for me i guess

30. The Guest

The Guest Guest

Well, one thing. We've ascertained that you don't work at NATO.