What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Did anyone hear Hawk on 950

ok, I'll put the fuskers logo on the car then put a CU logo over it. Everybody wins, the fusker logo is on my car, but everyone can see who I really pull for!:thumbsup:

btw, nothing to worry about it, there will be no logo on the car:smile2:

Got that right...

ok, I'll put the fuskers logo on the car then put a CU logo over it. Everybody wins, the fusker logo is on my car, but everyone can see who I really pull for!:thumbsup:

btw, nothing to worry about it, there will be no logo on the car:smile2:

Starting to chicken out already, huh? The season hasnt even begun, Im disappointed.

ya, I'll even go as far as to putting a fusker logo on my car window if NU wins, and thats a BIG IF, thats how much confidence I have for the buffs beating Nebraska this year.

Just so ya know, if you lose that bet (you won't) then you can put the sticker on, and then pull the window and leave it in the garage for the winter. Drive without the window. Still qualifies if ya lose. Which, as I stated before, yo won't.:smile2:

Back