1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did Tim G. actually go to the spring game?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Hugegroove, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Hugegroove

Hugegroove Club Member Club Member

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/big12

As much as I can't stand Tim Griffen, he wrote this article like he might have actually been at the game. But my guess is he watched it on Buffvision. He still sux!:rolleyes:

Rodrigo - Whats your take on what he wrote?

Last edited: Apr 27, 2009
  2. Rraalph 3000

Rraalph 3000 Well-Known Member

Definately a pretty well written article that sound like he actually knows what he's talking about....his question marks with the team are dead on, but he seems to get the sense like many of us do, that this year could be a break out one

3. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

The d-bag has no Buffs in his Top 40 Big 12 players....

4. Rraalph 3000

Rraalph 3000 Well-Known Member

I saw that too and laughed

5. Hugegroove

Another reason he's a complete hack!

6. jrod212

jrod212 Member

well, who would you have up there?

7. AustinTxBuff

AustinTxBuff Well-Known Member

Hey, he hasn't gotten to the top 5 yet.

8. The Guest

The Guest Guest

:lol:

9. rodrigo

rodrigo Well-Known Member

He didn't tell me anything I didn't already know from reading SnowBuff or Slider or any of the others who've posted here.

It's amazing to me that Griffen gets paid. What, to tell me the Buffs have questions at qb and on the d-line? For writing an article about DScott where he strings together a dozen "I'm-really-excited-to-hit-the-field" quotes? For pointing out the obvious issues with all of the other North contenders and for telling us we'll have to wait until fall to find out how good the Buffs are going to be?

Dang, and here I thought the outcome of the regular season would be determined by a controlled scrimmage the last weekend in April.

Now I remember why I stopped subscribing to newspapers and sports magazines and stopped watching tv pregame shows a decade ago.

Oh, and someone inform Mr. G that even if Toney Clemons signs with CU, NCAA rules mean his presence won't bolster the Buffs wr corp for another year.

10. Hugegroove

Rodrigo -
    I'm sure that's the general consensus among most every member on this web-site. Just a FYI - In slang journalism terms, the definition of a "HACK" is one who obtains information from other media sources or outlets to re-publish under their own dated editorial or article. As I understand it, this is permissible as long as the original source has given written permission as well as being acknowledged in a disclosure footnote at the end of the article or publication. I have yet to see where Griffen has ever done this at the end of any of his blogs. So, I'll assume he obtains his bogus information from comme spies and infidels. Griffen! Your still a HACK!!

11. buffaholic

buffaholic Club Member Club Member

I think Griffen did NOT attend and stole all his info from these boards. I'd love to see him acknowledge it on ESPN per above:

According to BoulderBuff, Hawkins seems to have more zip on his throws this year. And according to Valdez, Mike Iltis is nearly back from his ACL tear and has won the center job at least for the spring. But Sackman may not concur, but you know, you never argue with Sackman, so I'm thinking Iltis may be expecting some competition over the summer....

This guy is a huge DB.