What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Did you see Sweet Lou Predicting a ND victory against Pitt?

I work with a guy that played for ND during the Theisman years. (I did not realize he changed his name from "Thees-man" to "Th-eye-sman" when he went there, BTW.) Anyway, he is a big time booster and doner to the program. He thinks/hopes that Weiss, also a long time Notre Damer, will just settle for a buy out and step down "for personal reasons." He has a child with Downs Syndrome. Plus, he has huge health issues.

My friend also told me that Faust is still is really well liked and attends all the games. Can we say "cult?"

When you watch Lou and Mark May go at it today, keep in mind that May played for Pitt from 77 - 81 (i.e., just after Pitt won the national championship with Dorsett). May was a beast at Pitt -- won the Outland Trophy.

I was in grad school at Pitt from 77 to 80. I missed Dorsett, but did get to see some greats, including Marino, Hugh Green, Ricky Jackson, etc. No need to wear powder blue to those games!

That was a funny bit to watch. May came out with all sorts of stats and facts to back up Pitt, made a pretty good argument. Then Lou just start spouting bull**** rhetoric about ND, like "The ND offense is so dynamic", blah blah blah. Lou sucks out loud and ND is gonna get crushed.

Has Lou Holtz ever picked against Notre Dame???

That's why he's a terrible analyst, he has no objectivity whatsoever when it comes to ND. None. Didn't he even pick them 2 years against USC when ND was horrible? And although he's not nearly as bad with SC, he also picked them to upset Florida today. :rolleyes:

ESPN/ABC should team Lou and Brent MooshDoosh together. Perhaps their ineptness and annoying personas would offset each other.

ESPN/ABC should team Lou and Brent MooshDoosh together. Perhaps their ineptness and annoying personas would offset each other.

:lol: I can't stand Musberger. I was so happy when he got popped for what he did to that hooker. Thought we'd never have to see him again. Boy, was I wrong.

What really blew my mind was when he picked South Carolina over Florida and said he hasn't picked against them ever since he had been there. At least he knows hes a homer, but I agree, I love to see ND lose just to see him look stupid.

Back