What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Dillon not panning out - how big is this kick in the nuts?

How much of a kick to the nuts?

• Video of my reaction was redacted from America's Funniest Videos

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • It stings, but I'll shake it off

Votes: 19 20.4%
  • I'm a CU fan, this is nothing. Call me Iron Balls McGraw

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Wake me when basketball season starts

Votes: 7 7.5%

• Total voters
Writing was on the wall for some time already that he wasn't going to pan out (i.e. if you're a Highly Recruited RS Frosh and are the 3rd/4th on the Depth Chart going into the season on a team with inept QB's...writing on the wall) so I wrote him off awhile ago already.... impact was 0% on the kick of nuts meter as a result

I am in the Iron Balls camp... nothing here, no loss, writing was on the wall the day he showed up at 160 lbs. and a year later at 165 lbs. Not going to see the field, so good luck to Mr. Dillon and we will move forward again.

Back