What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Dissapointed in several members of the Mens BBall team

Pay no mind. Here are some select quotes from Zandi showing he doesn't care for our team anyway. He thinks the basketball team sucks because he appears to only show up in game threads where we lose. Odd.

Also prefers the NIT over the NCAA.

I could keep going, but I've wasted enough time on you. You're a miserable fan and I wish you kept your thoughts on the games to your personal facebook or twitter or ****ing anything else besides here.
Wow, obsessed much?

Wow, obsessed much?

One correction to @Ruckus post is that you did not show up only when the Buffs lost. Most of the games where you ran your shtick, the team actually won, but there was the inevitable 6-0 run where Tad didn't call a TO, or some 3* clanked a couple of threes. It was exhausting and you made the game day threads thoroughly unenjoyable. @Ruckus post was, like he said, just a snippet. You clearly have an agenda, or are just completely miserable. Why not just enjoy the things that are going well?

One correction to @Ruckus post is that you did not show up only when the Buffs lost. Most of the games where you ran your shtick, the team actually won, but there was the inevitable 6-0 run where Tad didn't call a TO, or some 3* clanked a couple of threes. It was exhausting and you made the game day threads thoroughly unenjoyable. @Ruckus post was, like he said, just a snippet. You clearly have an agenda, or are just completely miserable. Why not just enjoy the things that are going well?
I generally do enjoy the things, and perhaps I do post more on the negative. If I do, I apologize.

I am much more of a football fan than basketball, and thus am probably jaded at all things CU for the past several years.

I forgot, only sunshine and koolaid is allowed on basketball threads.
Don't listen to these damned whipper snappers! They disrespect their elders here! They don't understand good manners and, to think, we're leaving this world to them. God help us!

297.png

Good. Makes the Pac better, gets more visibility for us and will make it sweeter when we beat them at the Keg for the third straight year in '18.
Then it is going to be disappointing for you to hear we don't play the cats at home this year.

GOD DAMMIT! That's right. Still upset about that.

Well, we'll just have to kick their ass in Tucson this year then.

Ya I really don't like the basketball rotation. Kinda wish the scheduling followed the football scheduling with the North and South split.

Ya I really don't like the basketball rotation. Kinda wish the scheduling followed the football scheduling with the North and South split.

That would deprive us of CU-Oregon more often though, and I'm not sure there's a more entertaining game on our schedule every year.

Some #1 recruit named Ayton just committed to zona.

Ayton was rumored to go overseas and then enter the draft, but in an interview, he says he's going to Arizona. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't set foot in Tuscon though.

Ayton was rumored to go overseas and then enter the draft, but in an interview, he says he's going to Arizona. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't set foot in Tuscon though.
The only reason I set foot in Tucson is because that's where my in laws live.

Back