What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Dissapointed in several members of the Mens BBall team

Love seeing our guys with Buff pride and realizing owning CSU is what we do. I've been to games over the years (*NOT necessarily CU*) in which fellow athletes clearly didn't give a **** and were there on coach's orders or for a halftime appearance and otherwise sat there moping and texting. It's not my favorite chant either, but complaining about our guys being into the game and at the forefront of supporting CU athletics and fellow students? Come on, man

I generally do enjoy the things, and perhaps I do post more on the negative. If I do, I apologize.

I am much more of a football fan than basketball, and thus am probably jaded at all things CU for the past several years.

Can you please just admit this was the worst post of all time. That would end all of this. It's perfectly fine for students of the University of Colorado to sing along with their classmates.

GO BUFFS, ROLL TAD.

Well I, for one, sincerely hope that any basketball players attending today's football game exhibit the decorum and restraint that is expected of them rather than the rabblerousing hooliganism on display last week in Denver - especially with young, impressionable recruits also attending the game.

Disapointed in several members of the mens fball team. After last week's game, I heard another chorus of the "**** 'em up, **** 'em up, Go CU" cheer appended to the fight song. I look up to see 50-60 members of the FBall team leading it.

May be the old fuddy duddy in me, but I hate that "cheer" in general, and find no place for members of our team to be leading it.

Disapointed in several members of the mens fball team. After last week's game, I heard another chorus of the "**** 'em up, **** 'em up, Go CU" cheer appended to the fight song. I look up to see 50-60 members of the FBall team leading it.

May be the old fuddy duddy in me, but I hate that "cheer" in general, and find no place for members of our team to be leading it.
1049193.gif

False.

Mods, can we please lock and/or delete this thread? This is stupid and it's annoying to have a "disappointed in the team" thread keep bumping to the top.

Back