What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Dizon article from FoxSports

RalphieMalph

I don't know if this has already been posted, but I enjoyed this piece straight from the capable pen of one Jordan Dizon:

Link McGee

For the record, this is why I check out foxsports.com once every 2 months or so. Buried in their horrendous coverage of all major professional sports except NASCAR lies some fantastic college football coverage.

I don't know if this has already been posted, but I enjoyed this piece straight from the capable pen of one Jordan Dizon:

Link McGee

For the record, this is why I check out foxsports.com once every 2 months or so. Buried in their horrendous coverage of all major professional sports except NASCAR lies some fantastic college football coverage.

I just f'ing love this kid!!!!! Humble, smart, fierce, loyal, talented and tons of heart. So he is 2 inches shy and 15 lbs light, big f'ing deal!! All those other intangibles will make up for that and then some.

The Broncos are desperately in need of a tackling demon. I was hoping they would move up last year and draft Patrick Willis. For some reason I thought they needed help at linebacker, unlike many other people.

Dizon's a perfect fit for the Broncos, in the position formerly occupied by Ian Gold. And I say that without a trace of homer mentality.

The Broncos are desperately in need of a tackling demon. I was hoping they would move up last year and draft Patrick Willis. For some reason I thought they needed help at linebacker, unlike many other people.

Dizon's a perfect fit for the Broncos, in the position formerly occupied by Ian Gold. And I say that without a trace of homer mentality.

I would love to have another really good reason to pay my inflated ticket price..Dizon would be worth it to me.

ATTN: WHOEVER WROTE THIS ARTICLE IS A LIAR AND A FRAUD!

I follow CU Buffalo football passionately, and I can say with 100% certainty that no one named Jordan Dizon has recently started at linebacker at University of Colorado for the Buffaloes. This "Jordan Dizon" is a liar and a fraud!

Now, JordOn Dizon, on the other hand...

Sheesh, how hard is it to get the guy's name right, especially when it's in a by line?

Back