1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dizon article from FoxSports

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by RalphieMalph, Mar 3, 2008.

1. RalphieMalph

RalphieMalph Well-Known Member

I don't know if this has already been posted, but I enjoyed this piece straight from the capable pen of one Jordan Dizon:

Link McGee

For the record, this is why I check out foxsports.com once every 2 months or so. Buried in their horrendous coverage of all major professional sports except NASCAR lies some fantastic college football coverage.

2. SJBuff

SJBuff Club Member Club Member

I just f'ing love this kid!!!!! Humble, smart, fierce, loyal, talented and tons of heart. So he is 2 inches shy and 15 lbs light, big f'ing deal!! All those other intangibles will make up for that and then some.

3. colinski

colinski Member

The Broncos are desperately in need of a tackling demon. I was hoping they would move up last year and draft Patrick Willis. For some reason I thought they needed help at linebacker, unlike many other people.

Dizon's a perfect fit for the Broncos, in the position formerly occupied by Ian Gold. And I say that without a trace of homer mentality.

RalphieMalph likes this.
  4. 92Buff

92Buff Well-Known Member

I would love to have another really good reason to pay my inflated ticket price..Dizon would be worth it to me.

5. Denver_sc

Denver_sc Club Member Club Member

ATTN: WHOEVER WROTE THIS ARTICLE IS A LIAR AND A FRAUD!

I follow CU Buffalo football passionately, and I can say with 100% certainty that no one named Jordan Dizon has recently started at linebacker at University of Colorado for the Buffaloes. This "Jordan Dizon" is a liar and a fraud!

Now, JordOn Dizon, on the other hand...

Sheesh, how hard is it to get the guy's name right, especially when it's in a by line?