What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Do Mullen (and others) recruit?

yada yada yada.... hahaha, actually, it restarted a discussion that's been held many times before, so thanks, again, for nothing

(kicked my ass? i didn't grow up in Denver...wrong again!)
You are welcome. I dont live on Allbuffs so If this thread has been repeated many time before, I dont give a ****! So since you have not contributed to the discussion other then bitch about it, put down the pipe, leave your moms basement, go upstairs take a big bite of a shut the **** up sandwich, and go fine another thread.

Sorry to get back to you so late. He actually ended up at a private school in Texas. This was pre-Logan and I don't believe Mullen was the best at that time. I never heard from him again after he left for Texas. But the kid was 6-1 220 with a 4.7 40 as a freshmen. I always wondered how good we would have been if he stuck around.
WOW! Sounds like he had the tools, I would have recruited him!

You are welcome. I dont live on Allbuffs so If this thread has been repeated many time before, I dont give a ****! So since you have not contributed to the discussion other then bitch about it, put down the pipe, leave your moms basement, go upstairs take a big bite of a shut the **** up sandwich, and go fine another thread.

My mother died in 1988, so thanks for that, too, asshole. For someone who thinks he recognizes the "obvious," you have a lot to learn, sonny.

my mother died in 1988, so thanks for that, too, asshole. For someone who thinks he recognizes the "obvious," you have a lot to learn, sonny.
You contribute nothing once again.**** you!

Last edited:
I thought this was a recruiting thread. Man, was I wrong.

It's really the profiles and other informational threads I care about staying on topic in this forum.

That said, I should probably move this to the Island because that's a tough distinction for some people to make and it's easier to remember "stay on topic and don't rip on the 3 Ps (players/prospects/program) in the recruiting forum".

I'll leave it for now, though. It's the offseason and I think the actual topic is interesting. (Not so much the z-14 slap fight.)

Z has her panties in a ****ing twist,so her bitch tru steps in, neither has contributed nothin but trying to smack me for for having questions, and I get neg rep. **** YOU PuSSIES!

Mullen doesn't recruit. They are the best team in the state and if you want to play for the best you go to the best. Plus their education is 2nd to none. Any kids would be crazy not to want to play for them. I dont believe that leaving your local under par (both sports and education) school, to better yourself has, has any impact on your college decision. IMO.

I witnessed their recruiting first hand back when I was in HS. They most certainly do recruit. Don't kid yourself.

The funny thing is you are the one getting twisted when you know nothing about Mullen being from California.
Im not twisted about it, I dont care if they do or not. I just wanted to hear people opinions. I get twisted when I get **** for even starting to talk about it.

Last edited:
Im not twisted about it, I dont care if they do or not. I just wanted to hear people opinions. I get twisted when I get **** for even starting to talk about it.

Where in your op do ask for opinions or even a question? Admit the creatine demon is inside you.

"Mullen doesn't recruit. They are the best team in the state and if you want to play for the best you go to the best. Plus their education is 2nd to none. Any kids would be crazy not to want to play for them. I dont believe that leaving your local under par (both sports and education) school, to better yourself has, has any impact on your college decision. IMO. "

Where in your op do ask for opinions or even a question? Admit the creatine demon is inside you.

"Mullen doesn't recruit. They are the best team in the state and if you want to play for the best you go to the best. Plus their education is 2nd to none. Any kids would be crazy not to want to play for them. I dont believe that leaving your local under par (both sports and education) school, to better yourself has, has any impact on your college decision. IMO. "
I didnt believe they did. I was proven wrong! I said that a while back in this thread that I should not have assumed they didn't. I had no idea how big of a deal it is, thats all. I get pissed when I get person attacks because I dont know the recruiting habbits of the local HS.

Last edited:
I get pissed when I get person attacks because I dont know the recruiting habbits of the local HS.

I don't have a dog in this fight. But you didn't get attacked for that. You got attacked for taking a firm position on the recruiting habits of the local HS without having any knowledge of the local HS.

You could have said something like, "In my own HS experience, we dominated without recruiting even though we were often accused of it by jealous competitors. Could this be the case with Mullen?". If you had come at it that way, this wouldn't have gone down like it has. It's unfortunate, because it sounds like that's where you were coming from even if you didn't phrase it that way.

I don't have a dog in this fight. But you didn't get attacked for that. You got attacked for taking a firm position on the recruiting habits of the local HS without having any knowledge of the local HS.

You could have said something like, "In my own HS experience, we dominated without recruiting even though we were often accused of it by jealous competitors. Could this be the case with Mullen?". If you had come at it that way, this wouldn't have gone down like it has. It's unfortunate, because it sounds like that's where you were coming from even if you didn't phrase it that way.
I believe I said that a while back. I also said I was wrong! Thanks for your imput.

I believe I said that a while back. I also said I was wrong! Thanks for your imput.

My advice to you is to have a few cocktails and start an underboob or camel toe thread in the Pub to start earning some positive rep back. :smile2:

Good advice! LOL!

I admit to being amused by your sudden red stripe (that time, honey?), but if I'd have neg repped you, I'd own up to it. You see, I don't really give a ****, just having fun with the :noob: I'm an acquired taste, but you'll grow to like it, much like TG has embraced mom jokes. Now get me a beer!

Back