What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Do we have the worst BCS OL?

SBG

Administrator
Club Member
Junta Member
Seriously. I'm just grateful we don't play any sec DLs.

23% on 3rd down. 4th in fbs. That's because of a lot of things, but we can't get into third and short. Seems like it's always third and five plus.

I don't follow the American Athletic Conference. I feel like we could win a couple of games with that schedule, but clearly win the line of scrimmage? Well, I'm just not sure.

After a day of watching great football it's hard to stomach this.

I think CU's got some distance from being The Very Worst. Doesn't that make you feel so much better? "We're not #128! We're not #128!!" Even #127 isn't that bad!

I didn't say fbs. BCS. There's only 64 teams in the BCS.

Half the problem is Wood. Dude has happy feet and scrambles when there's still a pocket.

Not having any WRs that can get open or RBs that can't break one doesn't help either.

Also, not having any TEs too.

Western & Eastern Michigan don't exactly light up the scoreboard. Neither does Miami (OH).

Answer: No, our O line would be middle of the road in the MAC.

Missed that (obviously). I still think we might have a better line than a couple of old big east schools.

Sorry about that. I'm a bit pissy with cu yet again not being remotely competitive.

Sorry NM, you're right, but I'll one up. We have the worst OL in ALL of college football.

Anyone have stats for rushing for this half? We are around 1.5ypc is my guess.

Our best rusher is getting 2.3ypc. if you take out the QB rushing, we are 14 for 25. :lol:

What sucks about OL is that it takes a while to get a good one unless you are getting 4* and 5*s. We aren't even getting high 3* OL. We need our guys to RS, but suck so bad. Early PT is not something you want to sell to a good OL coming out of HS.

I'm really on the ledge regarding the OL. Not only are they awful now, they'll just be even worse next year when we lose Harris.

Please, someone find Maximus and get an IV of kool-aid going.

Who is responsible for recruiting OL? How many high 3* and higher OL are coming out of CO this year? How many middle of the pack OL?

Just terrible. So many plays hey just whiff on a block or are standing around while our QB gets mauled. Seriously Oregon State recruits about the same average * and consistently puts better than average teams on the field. WTF is our problem? I really hope it is all the turnover in players and coaches the past 3 years or else we got no hope.

They need to just cut block from here on out. A lot of other OLs do that when outmatched.

Just be glad we haven't had an injury. Our depth is even scarier than what we're seeing on the field.

Back