What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Do you feel better if we beat Sac State and Fresno?

No. I'll only feel better when we beat Wofford. Then the pain will start to subside.

No. I'll only feel better when we beat Wofford. Then the pain will start to subside.

Winning in Charleston would be nice too. It is sad but the basketball team is much more likely to be in the top 25 than the football team

I view "feel better" as an increased chance of making the team's stated goal of winning a bowl game. So, I say 'No'. I don't see any chance of bowl game with this squad, and it's hard to see an increase in wins over last year. This year is now about getting the youngest players a ton of experience, improving coaching, and minimizing injuries; while hopefully losing the least amount of games possible. No burned redshirts. That will bode well for 2013 & beyond, whoever is coaching by then (I hope Embree starts getting it right).

I'll watching the games from the perspective of which players and schemes are most successful, rather than having any inflated expectations of putting up a "W"*. That will just lead to a perforated liver.

*except Sac State - I expect them to win that game (not to be confused with faith that they will).

the bloom is off the rose. i need to see a nice little run of Ws here to make me have some hope of a bowl game again. right now, a bowl game seems about as likely as me winning the lotto.

"So you're telling me there's a chance. Yeah! I read ya." Damn I miss the sugary goodness of Kool-Aid.

I'd feel better, but no matter how many games we win this season, I'll always be a little salty about us letting one get away. And this isn't really about a "rivalry" game, it's about us becoming a team that wins the games it is supposed to. Sorry if this is redundant to previous posts, I haven't been able to stomach any talk of football for the past several games.

Depends what happens with coaching decisions ie. playing Powell, smart playcalling, smart football, team is prepared and fired up, etc.

I am really concerned we might not win this game. Their qb threw the ball for over 300 yards Sat. I know it is NMst but - hey CU has a knack at making average qb's look like joe montanna, remember? and we will have a young secondary out there with a godawful defensive rush. Our offense can not run the ball, so nm defense will tee off on Webb again and damn ya'll get the point....we have been doing this for so long or has everyone forgot? Besides the Buffs seem to drop the games they should win, remember?

oh yea, while I am at it...line the backs up and RUN the DANG ball!! give it to the fullback occasionally just to keep the defense honest. That is why webb learned the play book so quickly, it is only like 2 pages with 2 plays on each page

Back