What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Do you have a 2nd favorite college team?

Texas A&M. Football's been great to watch overall in the last five years, but for my top two it's been a long, cynical ride.

CU 99%. .5% is a rooting interest only when it helps CU. The other .5% is for Iowa (my pops is an alum).

Schools I root for General: Wyoming, AF (neighbors & in state)
BB: KU (except when facing CU)
Hockey: DU & CC being Colorado Schools

I am another SMU fan. CU is #1 and where my time & money go, but I will pull out my crackberry and check on how SMU is doing during the game.

George Mason...Mason is my team...in basketball...and perhaps Clemson in football only cause I know the coach...no love over CU though.

I like them because of Nick Saban, but I do have great respect for their history and their fans. Would love to go to a game someday.

If you ever do, make sure to scalp tickets and get one in "The Zone" section...two huge buffets open all game long and access to the "locker room" where you can bring in one bottle of any liqueur of your choice and they have all the cups, ice and mixers you need. Everything included in your ticket, but have to be a member to get a locker. Someone will let you borrow.

Don't really have one, after this weekend, I guess I should get one....Arky of Fla. St. I guess...

Don't let this come as a surprize or anything...

CU then OU

then

Anyone Playing ---> Nubs, Notre Dame & Texass... and the Cowboys, Redskins, 49ers, Giants... and Yankees and Braves... and Redwings... I think that is about it. :smile2:

Washington St.

The Coug's are (to me) the lovable losers of Div. 1 football, and I will ardently cheer for them. Been to Martin Stadium once, and it was a hole, but I went there with my Dad before he passed, and it was a fun time.

Plus, I love how someone shows up to each and every single College Gameday site waving the Wazzu flag.

Due to family ties, and growing up there, ohio state I like to see do well but from a distance, CU is basically it for me.

1. Buffs
2a. Buffs
2b. Buffs
3. Buffaloes!

I can't watch anything but CU. I may watch other games, but i usually flip around just to catch some of every game.

LSU+slut.jpg

LSUTigerStadium.jpg

1. Buffs
2a. Buffs
2b. Buffs
3. Buffaloes!

I can't watch anything but CU. I may watch other games, but i usually flip around just to catch some of every game.

You forgot to put Oregon in there! I know you love them being the #2 team in the country and controlling their own destiny to the title game!:lol:

1. Buffs 2. Buffs 3. Buffs ---For the rest of this season and ONLY this season- Stanford and Oregon - would like to see both teams finish strong in order to help the TV contract negotiations.

I root for Georgia (since '06), Hawaii, and Miami Fl, but I don't really get upset if they lose. I also love watching whatevers entertaining at the moment, like Pat White/Steve Slaton, Mcfadden/Jones/Hillis wildcat stuff at Arkansas, the Rodgers at Oregon St, option football at AirForce/GaTech etc.

Woot.

1. Illinois (undergrad)
2. CU (grad)

I grew up a Notre Dame fan, but have successfully flushed the Irish from my system. Usually root against them now.

This. Also, I have a special place in my heart for Illinois. Although the Illini are a distant second to my Buffs, I attended my very first game in Champaign when I was little and seeing the Chief was really cool.

1. Colorado grew up a fan
2. Clempson picking a local team in my adulthood
3. So Cal (USC) dad went to school there
4. AFA colorado
5. Team playing the cobs
6. Team playing nd
7. Michigan no reason.

Back