What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Do you subscribe to a premium site(s)?

Premium sub?

• Total voters
Used to be Rivals, but none for the last 3 years. I don't need depression in multiple places, plenty here for the last decade...

Just Rivals.

For Chrome users, have you had issues logging in? My laptop is fine but my desktop and other computers won't let me in.

Chrome is changing some of their API, and a lot of sites are not going to work with it (till the apps that the sites use change to the new one). Check what version you desktop is on vs the laptop. If the laptop is a version or two behind, might be because of that.

My take on Rivals. Adam and staff are great and put out a lot of content. Rivals message board is weak at its best and downright depressing at its worst.

I used to have Rivals and I liked it.....until it came time to cancel. Maybe things have changed but when I tried to cancel a few years ago they made me call to cancel. I could sign up online but I had to call to cancel. I hate businesses that run like that.

I used to have Rivals and I liked it.....until it came time to cancel. Maybe things have changed but when I tried to cancel a few years ago they made me call to cancel. I could sign up online but I had to call to cancel. I hate businesses that run like that.

Seems common. Cut back on the Wall Street Journal the other day to just the weekend. Had to call and they tried to talk me out of it. Printed media, meh.

Especially when they have very limited hours. It's BS and just helps them keep a percentage of customers for an extra month when they forget or are lazy. I used stamps.com when I first started my business before realizing it was essentially a scam.

Especially when they have very limited hours. It's BS and just helps them keep a percentage of customers for an extra month when they forget or are lazy. I used stamps.com when I first started my business before realizing it was essentially a scam.

I can't even imagine how difficult it is for you being on Hawaii time.

I do have ESPiN, but I didn't select it because I paid for that to access fantasy football and baseball tips. Their college **** is pretty worthless for us.

The only thing I pay for is AB. There used to be a decent amount of inside info in Barzil. Has the new coaching staff cut that off or does Barzil 2 really exist?

I do have ESPiN, but I didn't select it because I paid for that to access fantasy football and baseball tips. Their college **** is pretty worthless for us.

The only thing I pay for is AB. There used to be a decent amount of inside info in Barzil. Has the new coaching staff cut that off or does Barzil 2 really exist?

:lol: on Barzil 2.

Regarding Barzil not having much discussion for donating members lately, there simply hasn't been a lot going on. Last I heard is that football coaches are drilling down on spring evaluations in order to stack the early board. As I understand it, they don't even have their QB targets ranked yet and that's usually the first priority.

:lol: on Barzil 2.

Regarding Barzil not having much discussion for donating members lately, there simply hasn't been a lot going on. Last I heard is that football coaches are drilling down on spring evaluations in order to stack the early board. As I understand it, they don't even have their QB targets ranked yet and that's usually the first priority.

I remember posting what I thought was decent scoop on Barzil and seeing it later reposted on Rivals. That was the last time I shared anything that wasn't public already. Now I type out long and thoughtful answers to posts, then delete before posting. Meh.

I'm sure by the time you cancel, they don't care much if you like them or not.

I remember posting what I thought was decent scoop on Barzil and seeing it later reposted on Rivals. That was the last time I shared anything that wasn't public already. Now I type out long and thoughtful answers to posts, then delete before posting. Meh.

The good news is, we've narrowed down the snitch to roughly 34% of Allbuffs.

I'm sure by the time you cancel, they don't care much if you like them or not.

I understand that thinking but i was really just having some money issues at the time and I had planned on coming back. I understand why they do it but I think it is bad business. Rivals won't see a dime from me again and they probably would have gotten about 4 years worth of dimes from me if they didn't do that shady ****.

I understand that thinking but i was really just having some money issues at the time and I had planned on coming back. I understand why they do it but I think it is bad business. Rivals won't see a dime from me again and they probably would have gotten about 4 years worth of dimes from me if they didn't do that shady ****.

Easy cancellation is good business practice. Customers come back. Also, word-of-mouth of folks telling friends how great you were to deal with. Truth is, as much as I pimp Rivals on here what I'm really doing is supporting the great work Adam does. I wouldn't care what network he was publishing on and may prefer it if he wasn't on Rivals.

What deal did you find? Lowest I've seen is $40-$50 if you already had a subscription at one point. Its some BS.

Guess they were desperate for ESPN mag subscribers. I gotta an email from them, and they threw in insider with mag for $10. I **** you not, bitch.

Besides here, I only have ESPN insider. Got two years of the magazine and insider for $9.50, otherwise I wouldn't pay for it.

I was a rivals subscriber until I realized paying money to follow a bunch of 17 and 18 year old children was a huge waste of my time and resources. If they commit here, cool, I'll find out about it on allbuffs 20 seconds later.

I was a rivals subscriber until I realized paying money to follow a bunch of 17 and 18 year old children was a huge waste of my time and resources. If they commit here, cool, I'll find out about it on allbuffs 20 seconds later.

this 100%!!

I've said this before, but I have a philosophical issue with recruiting sites. My feeling is that many of them are de facto recruiters for some programs and that the whole recruiting thing is out of control. I don't want to be part of funding their business. My gut feeling is that a lot of these guys are fans of their respective teams and can now get access to recruits because they have press credentials.

I've said this before, but I have a philosophical issue with recruiting sites. My feeling is that many of them are de facto recruiters for some programs and that the whole recruiting thing is out of control. I don't want to be part of funding their business. My gut feeling is that a lot of these guys are fans of their respective teams and can now get access to recruits because they have press credentials.

Sounds like a great reason to subscribe to Buffs recruiting sites.

Yes on subscription to premium site but not the ones you all are talking about .... WVB and WBB. Not terribly premium in that they only cost about $25 for a year.

Try calling them. Here's how most of those interviews go: :bang:

Back