What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Do you trust them?

Do you Trust Benson & DiStefano?

• Yes, they have the best interest of the university and athletic department in mind.

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Meh. I don't think they'll actually be making the hire, it will be the boosters who dictate a hire.

Votes: 18 16.5%
  • No, they have proven to be inept in the past and have given me no reason to trust them.

Votes: 82 75.2%
  • I like polls.

Votes: 7 6.4%

• Total voters
voted No ! These two clowns have lost sight of reality long ago. Can everyone say n-a-r-c-i-s-s-i-s-t

Why call Bohn spineless? He did what his bosses asked. That's his job.

Do you routinely tell your boss to **** off ?

Telling my boss to **** off and expressing a difference of opinion over matters that directly concern my ability to do my job are two very different things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Ceal Barry named interim director of intercollegiate athletics
Just this week, I named Ceal Barry interim director of intercollegiate athletics, replacing Mike Bohn, who resigned. Mike achieved important milestones for athletics, including revitalizing men’s and women’s basketball, helping us to join the Pac-12, and taking key first steps in improving athletics facilities. Ceal will provide strong leadership for us as we begin a national search for Mike’s replacement. I told the media this week that we are seeking an AD that can manage a $50 to $60 million operation in a competitive environment for college sports, increase fundraising and engagement with donors, and take us to new levels of excellence and performance in the Pac-12. I hope to name a search committee in the next two weeks.

DiStefano

Back