What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Does Brookhart have too many responsibilities?

RK

UBL
TE's, Special teams, and Passing game coordinator. Seems like a lot to me. I wish we could have someone to solely focus on ST's

He was a head coach before this. I'm sure he knows how to balance his schedule.

As slider said above, TE/ST is very common.

The Passing Game Coordinator thing is mostly a game planning deal. It's not something that would take away his practice or game time.

I know we're down on special teams right now and looking for reasons. The reasons are pretty simple. Behind our starters, we're either too slow or we're too young (which means mistakes and being not strong enough). He doesn't have a lot to work with.

Even the rugby punts to mix things up are likely a reaction to injuries destroying what was already questionable depth for our punt team. Good luck finding 8 guys (11 minus the punter and 2 gunners) on the Buffs roster you trust to block and then have enough speed to get down field and be in position to make a tackle.

The Rugby punts are a combo of crappy punt defense and baaad hang time+punting to a good returner

Back