What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Does CU still have openings?

Ross played and did practically nothing and you are glossing over the RS decision quite a bit. Lee may end up being decent, but he was JAG last year.

Okay, that's fine. Still better than any group we have had from 2004-2013. We will see if we are as good as last year.

Okay, that's fine. Still better than any group we have had from 2004-2013. We will see if we are as good as last year.
I think we can be better than last year, but it mostly falls on Spruce, Fields, and (hopefully) Bobo to get it done. If we are counting on a guy like Ross to be a key contributor, that is a concern. The other wild card is Keeney.

I think we can be better than last year, but it mostly falls on Spruce, Fields, and (hopefully) Bobo to get it done. If we are counting on a guy like Ross to be a key contributor, that is a concern. The other wild card is Keeney.

I think in the most part we are on agreement and ultimately we are counting on the Top 3 guys. We had a damn good offensive passing game having those 2 primary guys. I see Fields having a much better year now that he has had a full season to work with Sefo and should see more opportunities downfield (the element they didn't add early enough in the year). Spruce should be solid as well, but to expect 100+ catches and set school records above last year is crazy, but I guess it may be possible w/ 13 games. Bobo could pick up a lot of slack from other departures. He is an absolute BEAST to take down and has the body, now do his brains grasp the playbook enough to take the next stride.

Ross, Lee, Walker and Keeney are all bonus like DD and McCulloch. They are that extra option that doesn't get the attention due to the other guys we have. That's why I am pretty sold on the REC group. Definitely would help to add a stud in 2016 with Spruce departure. Other than LB this year, MacIntyre seems to focus recruiting on areas of huge need. Pass rushing ability last year, size on DL, OL depth & RB playmakers this year.

Back