What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Does it piss you off as much as it pisses me off....

How do you feel about CSU in a bowl game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If CU were playing in the New Mexico Bowl, how many CU fans do you think would go? 10,000? 15,000? It's not a terribly large stadium. I don't know the capacity, but from the looks of it, I'd say it maxes out at around 35,000.

The problem the New Mexico Bowl has is that it's in Albuquerque. The place is a dump. I hate that town.

If CU were playing in the New Mexico Bowl, how many CU fans do you think would go? 10,000? 15,000? It's not a terribly large stadium. I don't know the capacity, but from the looks of it, I'd say it maxes out at around 35,000.

The problem the New Mexico Bowl has is that it's in Albuquerque. The place is a dump. I hate that town.

It's no Longmont

It's no Longmont

There's an idea. Let's build a stadium in Longmont and hold a bowl game there. Can pay for the stadium holding Lady Gaga concerts there. Got a nice site where the Mall used to be that's owned by a department store chain that wants to be a good community citizen.

CSU could qualify for the bowl and bring 10,000 fans.

It's no Longmont

Did you know that Albuquerque has 2 Dillard's locations? Two!

data=VLHX1wd2Cgu8wR6jwyh-km8JBWAkEzU4,2b1VhM7aukYFJR4a6CV-DIpYpsIHTR04Uc6BBASgRJCipFO7r-DgRVJwjDcC0IsMXLYJO9-dRM2JzjeLVYlSwyr4BKK7cehN8TME1nZRYnWrPfIvRD7z8qNDZ1285QxPI_8WpvWkuT-CWDftGPWcJy1RamOlrso

The next poster to start a thread about cs****ingwho gets a 2-week ban.

Well, how many went for the Tourney?

Nope. I wouldn't say we beat them convincingly either. The win was very much in doubt very late into the game.

New Mexico is the perennial winner of the Best Gas Station Dirty Bathrooms contest.

Nope. I wouldn't say we beat them convincingly either. The win was very much in doubt very late into the game.
OK, we out played them convincingly. :thumbsup:

it it just occurred to me: We won every game we were supposed to win last year! :woot:

it also occurred to me: There aren't many games on next year's schedule that we are supposed to win. :bang:

Last edited:
It doesn't really bother me because I know they are garbage but if I hear or see one more CSU fan say the Pac-12 is going to acquire them I'm gonna end up in a federal pound me in the ass prison.

It doesn't really bother me because I know they are garbage but if I hear or see one more CSU fan say the Pac-12 is going to acquire them I'm gonna end up in a federal pound me in the ass prison.

Yes the PAC 12 is just dying to bring in a school that draws 18,000 a home game and has less tradition than Wake Forest. CSU can hardly hear the PAC 12's invitation over the deafening blare of overtures from the Big 12, Big 10 and SEC.

Yes the PAC 12 is just dying to bring in a school that draws 18,000 a home game and has less tradition than Wake Forest. CSU can hardly hear the PAC 12's invitation over the deafening blare of overtures from the Big 12, Big 10 and SEC.

15,000 for a bowl clinching game at home against in-state rival.

Question: "How do you feel about CSU in a bowl game?"

Answer choice: "Not me."

Huh?

CU has about 15 million or so reasons more than CSU to be upset about them bowling and us staying home.

Back