What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Does Oregon move up into contention for the NC game?

I thought you said you were done?

I was for the time being. I had to take a quiz and go to school, did you miss me?

I missed your comment on USC almost losing to Minnesota and Zona earlier. Great observation. May I ask, who did KSU open up with at home? I only ask because comparing scores is so the way to go about this.

I was for the time being. I had to take a quiz and go to school, did you miss me?

I missed your comment on USC almost losing to Minnesota and Zona earlier. Great observation. May I ask, who did KSU open up with at home? I only ask because comparing scores is so the way to go about this.

I'm not comparing scores, once again, you can't properly read my posts. If you truly think KSU wouldn't have a shot against SC, you haven't been paying attention.

Teams in BCS top 25: Pac-12 2, Big 12 5
National title contenders: Pac-12 1, Big 12 2 (Oklahoma has a good chance still, Stanford does not)
Teams with winning records: Pac-12 7, Big 12 5 (however this will change in the Big 12's favor at the end of the year as the Pac can only get 1 more team get a winning record (UCLA), while the Big 12 looks to easily add 3, possibly 4 more (A&M, Mizzou, Tech, ISU). And this is with the Big 12 having two less teams.

Comparisions

Oregon 9-1=Oklahoma St. 10-0
Oklahoma 8-1>Stanford 9-1
Kansas St 8-2=USC 8-2 (yes I still strongly believe this, anyone who thinks KSU is a joke hasn't paid attention)
Texas 6-3> Arizona St. 6-3
Baylor 6-3> Utah 6-4
Missouri 5-5>UCLA 5-5
Texas A&M 5-5=Cal 6-4
Texas Tech 5-5>Washington St. 3-6
Iowa St. 5-4>Oregon St. 2-8
Colorado 2-9 and Arizona 2-8=Kansas 2-8

I'm not comparing scores, once again, you can't properly read my posts. If you truly think KSU wouldn't have a shot against SC, you haven't been paying attention.

Teams in BCS top 25: Pac-12 2, Big 12 5
National title contenders: Pac-12 1, Big 12 2 (Oklahoma has a good chance still, Stanford does not)
Teams with winning records: Pac-12 7, Big 12 5 (however this will change in the Big 12's favor at the end of the year as the Pac can only get 1 more team get a winning record (UCLA), while the Big 12 looks to easily add 3, possibly 4 more (A&M, Mizzou, Tech, ISU). And this is with the Big 12 having two less teams.

Comparisions

Oregon 9-1=Oklahoma St. 10-0
Oklahoma 8-1>Stanford 9-1
Kansas St 8-2=USC 8-2 (yes I still strongly believe this, anyone who thinks KSU is a joke hasn't paid attention)
Texas 6-3> Arizona St. 6-3
Baylor 6-3> Utah 6-4
Missouri 5-5>UCLA 5-5
Texas A&M 5-5=Cal 6-4
Texas Tech 5-5>Washington St. 3-6
Iowa St. 5-4>Oregon St. 2-8
Colorado 2-9 and Arizona 2-8=Kansas 2-8

I didn't say that KSU wouldn't have a shot. I think USC is vastly better than they are, especially when they show up to play, but that doesn't mean KSU wouldn't have a shot.

I asked you who KSU played at home the first game of the season. You seem to either not want to look it up, don't know, or refuse to acknowledge, but they beat Eastern Kentucky 10-7 at home. I wouldn't say that's overly impressive. In fact, I'd say USC escaping vs Minnesota is a little bit more impressive than KSU escaping vs Eastern freaking Kentucky.

Thank you for re-posting your well thought out B12 v P12 comparison. You and tini seem to enjoy comparing the bottom of conferences, whereas I look at the strength of a conference. The SEC clearly has the most good to great teams. I don't see much of a difference between the B12 and the P12, 3 each by my count, not sure how many more times I can say this. The B10 has a lot of top 25 teams, but no top 10 teams. The ****** teams in the B12 and B10 are having better seasons than those in the SEC and P12, but I just don't factor that in much. I don't care if Iowa State is a little better than Arizona or Ole Miss.

Now you can tell me how awesome KSU is and how wrong I am, but there's no way to prove it. Why don't we wait until the season is played out and then come back to this? Or we can keep going back and forth...

I didn't say that KSU wouldn't have a shot. I think USC is vastly better than they are, especially when they show up to play, but that doesn't mean KSU wouldn't have a shot.

I asked you who KSU played at home the first game of the season. You seem to either not want to look it up, don't know, or refuse to acknowledge, but they beat Eastern Kentucky 10-7 at home. I wouldn't say that's overly impressive. In fact, I'd say USC escaping vs Minnesota is a little bit more impressive than KSU escaping vs Eastern freaking Kentucky.

Thank you for re-posting your well thought out B12 v P12 comparison. You and tini seem to enjoy comparing the bottom of conferences, whereas I look at the strength of a conference. The SEC clearly has the most good to great teams. I don't see much of a difference between the B12 and the P12, 3 each by my count, not sure how many more times I can say this. The B10 has a lot of top 25 teams, but no top 10 teams. The ****** teams in the B12 and B10 are having better seasons than those in the SEC and P12, but I just don't factor that in much. I don't care if Iowa State is a little better than Arizona or Ole Miss.

Now you can tell me how awesome KSU is and how wrong I am, but there's no way to prove it. Why don't we wait until the season is played out and then come back to this? Or we can keep going back and forth...

That is my point, I am comparign the entire conference FROM TOP TO BOTTOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes, I do know who KSU played I know who every FCS team has played every week and what the scores are. I follow every team with my phil steele mag. Now, you still can't properly read my posts and understand what I'm talking about. I am not comparing scores so I didn't bother to tell you who KSU played.

Read your post at the top of page 7. Tell me again how that is not comparing scores.

I know you are comparing conferences from TOP TO BOTTOM!!87&#@t!&#t@!^#^! I explained why I think that is a poor way to evaluate conferences, but you don't want to agree.

I really hope you're furiously flipping through your Phil Steele magazine as we argue about this. That would make me happy.

Read your post at the top of page 7. Tell me again how that is not comparing scores.

I know you are comparing conferences from TOP TO BOTTOM!!87&#@t!&#t@!^#^! I explained why I think that is a poor way to evaluate conferences, but you don't want to agree.

I really hope you're furiously flipping through your Phil Steele magazine as we argue about this. That would make me happy.

I flipped through and put a bookmark labeled White Rabbit on the KSU page.

And if you saw my other posts you would see that I have different conference rankings as far as national title contenders with the SEC clearly #1.

I'll be back tomorrow, got to go flip some more through my phile steel, and then I'm going to go do some mountain lion hunting. Gonna chase that pussy up a tree with some dawgs at cap that pussy ass bitch. Watch the pussy fall from the tree and break its neck and get a nice cat rug in my livingroom.

One thing that frequently seems to ring true is the more people that say a team is unbeatable, the more likely somebody comes along and beats them.

I would make LSU the favorite against any team in the country right now they have talent at virtually every position, depth across the board, and are well coached. That said we have heard that before about teams that lost when it mattered.

The Oregon team that played them first game isn't the same team as Oregon puts on the field right now. Okie State has some explosive athletes on either side of the ball. Let them get a couple of big plays and the game could be changed in their favor. A couple of the Big X teams are powerfull enough up front to run over people, no matter how fast they are.

Somewhere in the back of my mind I see a little bit of that ability to lay a giant egg in Miles and LSU, should be interesting.

I flipped through and put a bookmark labeled White Rabbit on the KSU page.

And if you saw my other posts you would see that I have different conference rankings as far as national title contenders with the SEC clearly #1.

I'll be back tomorrow, got to go flip some more through my phile steel, and then I'm going to go do some mountain lion hunting. Gonna chase that pussy up a tree with some dawgs at cap that pussy ass bitch. Watch the pussy fall from the tree and break its neck and get a nice cat rug in my livingroom.

KSU is playing Texas soon, who you going with on that one? If they beat Texas, I'll have a lot more respect for what they have done.

Awesome, thanks for saving everyone from the dangerous mountain lion.

Back