What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Does this irritate anyone else.

i'd also like to beg off on being the token, "speak for the faculty" person at AB. i realize that i've offered my opinion and sometimes inside info on these matters of my own volition much of the time.

i just want to read and post. not be the spokesperson for some unofficial perspective. i just think there are times that if someone outside your profession started telling you all about how to do your job or what it means or how it could be done better....you'd probably respond as well. i realize most people went to CU or college here and imagine that affords them insight into how a university actually works.....but that's sort of like saying because you find your gate and fly to O'Hare on a plane that you know how to fly one.

jmo.

I can see why you'd want to avoid this, but speaking for myself it's good to hear your side on this. I think we're all a little quick to jump on the anti-prof bandwagon when things don't go well for athletics.

Back