What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

done drank da kool-aid again...

We are going to kill csu and then whip Cal on the road. Mark it down. I'm thinking about taking out a home equity loan and heading to Vegas. All I have to do is get my wife to co-sign.

I believe that Ambrose is a wash when compared with Brown as a DB position coach. Ash doesn't have the coaching experience, but he brings other strengths to the table while having the same philosophies.
I think you've really underestimated coach Brown. Losing him was a huge blow to the coaching staff.

We are going to kill csu and then whip Cal on the road. Mark it down. I'm thinking about taking out a home equity loan and heading to Vegas. All I have to do is get my wife to co-sign.

what about hawaii?

i tried...

i did.

i tried to let the brain win. i know the staff has appeared to be totally effing incompetent. but, apparently, i can't help myself. fanhood wins out, again. i so want to believe and so i now see all these reasons for hope... of course, none are driven by my confidence in the staff. ah, well. let's roll.

GO BUFFS!!!!

No worries, some of the posters around here will convince you that we are to belittle this team.

I think you've really underestimated coach Brown. Losing him was a huge blow to the coaching staff.

I hope not. I've got a ton of respect for Coach Brown. I think he'll be the CU DC some day. I'm just really high on Ash and I think that what we lose in scheme knowledge from Brown we're making up for with techniques from a guy who played the position well for a long time in the League.

I'm not sure. After we kill cs ewe and cal, the bookies may set the line too high. But I have no doubt we start 4-0 and move into the top 25. I mean, its obvious. Right?

i thought the hawaii game was before the cal game?

i thought the hawaii game was before the cal game?

Don't **** with me, asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will vaporize you!!!!!!!!! :lol: Whatever the order, we will go 4-0!!!!!!!!!! **** you! **** the World! Oh yeee of little faith!!!

Hard to ever blame the D when the O kept them on the field....

GDit... is there any way we can win a bowl game and stiill get a new coaching staff?

Last edited:
You guys realize kool aid was invented in Kneebraskee???

I'm afraid I will no longer be partaking. F*** the red cornholers and their fruity drinks.

From now on, I'm drinking the Izze.

Back