1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't Look Now, But Here Comes Another End Around

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by BeachBronco, Nov 23, 2007.

1. BeachBronco

BeachBronco Active Member

seriously though, how many times have you seen a team run an end around and watch the opposing defense not have any ability to stop it with minimal gain? If I am Cos I will fall asleep tonight watching Sprague and Smith run around my 4-5 star defensive ends.

2. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

I'm no football coach, but where were the LB's on that play? Isn't it there space to cover?

3. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

Nebraska is soft at the DL and slow at LB and the secondary.. That is why that play works so well..

4. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Their whole defense looked SLOW and they consistently took bad angles. The worst defense I have seen in a long time.

5. BIGREDIOWAN

BIGREDIOWAN Well-Known Member

It's been that way all year long. I'm glad Corey McKeon's slow complaining little a$$ is gone now. :thumbsup:

6. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

that's been my reaction the 3-4 other times i've seen NU play this year.....on pretty much all the plays.

7. Blackshirts

Blackshirts Guest

Despite what a few players have stated about "not giving up on the coaching staff", It's obvious by their playing they had.

8. Bone Buff

Bone Buff Well-Known Member

This play seems like we were almost running it as a option play. Option 1: handoff to the crossing WR, Option 2: hold and hand out to the Running back.

It's like a Spread-option zone read but its run out of the I instead of the Shotgun.