What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Don't want to get too far ahead

Usually. I know NU/MU is scheduled for ESPN prime time spot and I can only assume that OSU/Wisky will be on ABC. More likely than not it will be in Madison since they like to go where they haven't been for a while and from what I can recall they were in Lincoln for the SC game last year and haven't been to Wisconsin for awhile. Plus they have two Big Ten homers on the staff that will be lobbying for it.

Oh, I hope like hell they come to Lincoln in two weeks so everyone can watch us get our a$$es handed to us by Missery *Looks for sarcasm sign*.......................I have a bad feeling about that game. :sad1:

I must have watched the wrong video. In the one I watched Fowler mentions the CU/FSU game but to say he hinted at Gameday being in Boulder? I did not read that into his comments at all.

It was the second one.

Gameday will be in Boulder if we beat FSU, book it

It's the one with Fowler, Corso, and Desmond Howard outside of Jordan-Hare. Fowler and Corso say something to the effect of “Colorado could get to 4-0. I’m just sayin’. College Gameday, you never know.” Okay chance it comes to Boulder and would help make the Texas game that much more ridiculous.

Last edited:
Give it a year with a Big 12 North title, and we'll see gameday here next Nov when the whackshirts roll into town.. Ive learned as a Buff fan to hold expectations low for national exposure from ESPN/ABC. I was shocked to see CU put on for a Thursday night game, but i credit that to WVU's hype.

How and when do they decide? I know most of the time it is ESPN or ABC games, but I have seen them do games that are done by FSN and CBS.

Fowler said in an interview either last season or the one before that control over Gameday location had become more of a corporate decision or something like that, meaning no more pimping the CBS primetime matchup of SEC top 10s.

The fact that they went to Norman last year for an FSN game is something, but that was a game w/ major title implications at such a point late in the season there were no other games at that level, the SEC game and #6 vs. 11 VT/BC is what it shows on espn.com for that week last year. VT/BC were not going to the sugar bowl title game that year...

Back