What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Dorman Transferring

Seems like a very strange thing to get your knickers in a twist over. Maybe the guy just wants a chance to play football. Maybe he's looking for a job in the agricultural field. Who the hell knows? He made his choice. It's his choice, not yours. Why do you care? At the very least, his transferring opens up a scholarship that could go to a player that will contribute more. That's a good thing. There are no losers in this.

You just quoted him.

Seems like a very strange thing to get your knickers in a twist over. Maybe the guy just wants a chance to play football. Maybe he's looking for a job in the agricultural field. Who the hell knows? He made his choice. It's his choice, not yours. Why do you care? At the very least, his transferring opens up a scholarship that could go to a player that will contribute more. That's a good thing. There are no losers in this.

Isn't that the purpose of a message board? You discuss stuff related to football? I didn't start the thread, FYI.

Obviously it's his choice. I'm making an observation and voicing my opinion on his choice. Again, WTF do you think a message board is for?

Finally, that's the point i'm debating, that there probably is a loser in all of this, Adam. This happens all the time and I think a lot of guys are short sided in their thinking, trading dust for diamonds.

Good luck Dorman!I think I read somewhere he wants to coach,I know its in his family,this will just expose him to more people and other methods of doing things.Should be good for him.

Ok, is playing 2 or 3 years in school worth an education that impacts the next 40+ years of your working life? WTF?

I guess the question you have to ask him is whether he is playing football in order to get an education or getting an education in order to play football. I am pretty sure that the answer is the latter for nearly every college football player in this country.

Back