What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Dre out indefinitely

Tad said after the game that the team didn't even blink when he gave them the news. Told Ski and Spence a couple days before everyone so they could decide how to handle it from a leadership perspective and then when he told the rest of the team, they all just went to work. Tonight shows what kind of ability they have if they focus. Dre looked fine to me from the stands. At day to day, I doubt he misses the Pac-12 tourney. Get better soon Dre.

If he has mono, would he be participating at shoot arounds and on the bench during games? That's a serious condition right? Doesn't make sense.

Dre didn't look like he was all that sick last night. Hard to tell with the adrenaline pumping for a game, but he was up from the bench in every huddle and he didn't look like he was that far away from returning.

Dre didn't look like he was all that sick last night. Hard to tell with the adrenaline pumping for a game, but he was up from the bench in every huddle and he didn't look like he was that far away from returning.

I feel like we'll be seeing Dre in the Pac-12 tournament. He's apparently had this for a while (since at least Stanford).

Andy Katz @ESPNAndyKatz
Colorado coach Tad Boyle said Andre Roberson will/should be able to play in Pac-12 tourney (viral illness). Boyle is bullish on Buffs!
18 minutes ago

Boyle saying today Dre will be back for the Pac-12 Tourney. A rested and healthy roberson for post-season play? Maybe Tad really is an evil genius. Benching Roberson made his team focus and play their best game of the season. Dre probably isn't even sick lol

Boyle saying today Dre will be back for the Pac-12 Tourney. A rested and healthy roberson for post-season play? Maybe Tad really is an evil genius. Benching Roberson made his team focus and play their best game of the season. Dre probably isn't even sick lol

Conspiracy? Dre isnt sick at all, just a little bit of Buff counterintelligence?

[video=youtube;MRQRfqi5hsE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRQRfqi5hsE[/video]

Mono put me on my butt for 6 weeks and I dropped down to prison camp weight of 6 ft. 135lbs. Impressive to come back so soon.

Mono put me on my butt for 6 weeks and I dropped down to prison camp weight of 6 ft. 135lbs. Impressive to come back so soon.

Why is everyone assuming its mono? The common cold is caused by a virus. So is the flu. So is the HIV.

If it was mono wouldn't he not be on te sideline?
He'd be (relatively) fine to do alot of things, except playing. He could sit on the bench and not give it to anyone unless he was kissing them or exchanging other bodily fluids (laughed as I typed that). You can't play any sort of contact/light contact sports when you have mono (because your spleen can rupture easily). If Tad is saying he's good for next week, then we can assume it's not mono.

Back