What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Drunken Mizzou fan story

You know it all, don't you?

You could solve the world's problems if they would just let you, right?

GMAFB

... or maybe your ego IS too big to talk to someone else who has got it figured out. the beauty of it is: i did not even suggest you talk to me. :lol: you are so full of bluster sometimes.

truth? it does nothing to wreck my day if you neglect a part of your relationship that seems to be important to you. take the easy road :thumbsup:

... or maybe your ego IS too big to talk to someone else who has got it figured out. the beauty of it is: i did not even suggest you talk to me. :lol: you are so full of bluster sometimes.

truth? it does nothing to wreck my day if you neglect a part of your relationship that seems to be important to you. take the easy road :thumbsup:

You crack me up, playing Ms. Relationship Therapist, especially considering your past that you often talk about here.

Talk about what you know. Raising children and being married a long time are not two of those things...

Have a nice night.

You crack me up, playing Ms. Relationship Therapist, especially considering your past that you often talk about here.

Talk about what you know. Raising children and being married a long time are not two of those things...

Have a nice night.

i did. thanks. :thumbsup:

Damn, I really don't want to get involved in this conversation, but here I go...

Does this mean that I can't talk about playcalling or other coaching decisions because I've never coached football?

Does this mean that I can't talk about playcalling or other coaching decisions because I've never coached football?
This is Allbuffs. Anyone can talk about anything. But whether it's football, relationships, investing advice, or any of the other crap we talk about here, your opinion carries a lot more weight if you've actually successfully done what you're talking about.

This is Allbuffs. Anyone can talk about anything. But whether it's football, relationships, investing advice, or any of the other crap we talk about here, your opinion carries a lot more weight if you've actually successfully done what you're talking about.

i've successfully bullsheeted people before, therefore i feel i am qualified to opine on allbuffs at anytime! :thumbsup:

Yeah, but you're a lawyer. That's what you do for a living! Of course you're good at it.:smile2::thumbsup:

8.45 people out of ten, in a recent survey of message board posters, would agree with you. :smile2:

:lol: so the only thing you have any qualification to do is talk about how to prompt a kid to stare, and how NOT to prompt your wife to jump in the sack. :thumbsup:

rino, you have no idea about what credentials i do or do not have with respect to raising kids. foster parents would scoff at the idea that only those who have kids of their own know how to raise them. i certainly do know exactly what i am talking about. any questions about my parenting skills will have to be forwarded to the kids i had responsibility for and their parents. i think that the fact that none of my girls ended up pregnant, that they graduated, that they learned to be appropriate participants in society, and a good number went on to college speaks for itself, given that the raw material was typically a kid from juvie.

yes, i did decide to reach for an opportunity to create my own family. i have no doubt that i know exactly what i am doing as i embark on this quest.

in short, i am DAMN qualified to talk about how to raise kids, as in addition to real life experience that pales the typical family setup, i also have the education. thanks for the concern. :thumbsup:

:lol: so the only thing you have any qualification to do is talk about how to prompt a kid to stare, and how NOT to prompt your wife to jump in the sack. :thumbsup:

rino, you have no idea about what credentials i do or do not have with respect to raising kids. foster parents would scoff at the idea that only those who have kids of their own know how to raise them. i certainly do know exactly what i am talking about. any questions about my parenting skills will have to be forwarded to the kids i had responsibility for and their parents. i think that the fact that none of my girls ended up pregnant, that they graduated, that they learned to be appropriate participants in society, and a good number went on to college speaks for itself, given that the raw material was typically a kid from juvie.

yes, i did decide to reach for an opportunity to create my own family. i have no doubt that i know exactly what i am doing as i embark on this quest.

in short, i am DAMN qualified to talk about how to raise kids, as in addition to real life experience that pales the typical family setup, i also have the education. thanks for the concern. :thumbsup:

I have a great relationship with my wife of 8 years (no matter what you may want to believe) and two loving kids, ages 1 and 4.

I'm not going to take advice from someone (read: you) who has neither been married for a long time nor raised children from birth. I don't care what credentials you have, you haven't done it. There is no substitute for experience.

Thanks for offering, though. Do you want some advice on your dancing? I'd be happy to help.

Yeah, and the whole money/corporate aircraft/personal finance/CPA thing. But I'm sure you're the expert there, too, so I won't expect any questions anytime soon. But if you do have a question, you can PM me so as to not tarnish your know it all reputation around here. I'll even promise to answer your question.

And believe it or not, I can get my wife to jump in the sack just about whenever I want. But it's more fun to perpetuate the 'I'm married so I don't get any poon' stereotype here. It also has a side benefit of getting you all fired up, which is nice.

And staring kid doesn't stare anymore. That was years ago. Now he just yells at strangers.:thumbsup:

I have a great relationship with my wife of 8 years (no matter what you may want to believe) and two loving kids, ages 1 and 4.

I'm not going to take advice from someone (read: you) who has neither been married for a long time nor raised children from birth. I don't care what credentials you have, you haven't done it. There is no substitute for experience.
Thanks for offering, though. Do you want some advice on your dancing? I'd be happy to help.

thank you, rino, for your opinion. the beauty of it is this: opinions are like assholes. everybody's got one. when it gets down to it, YOUR opinion has no bearing on my ability whatsoever. :wink2:

if you would like to offer some guidance, i tend to be open to listening to advice. specifically, i would like to know what strengthening and stretching exercises you would suggest so as to safely perform a turkish drop. i find that the day after a good raking of the yard my back is a mite sore and the thought of this move is horrendous.

Yeah, and the whole money/corporate aircraft/personal finance/CPA thing. But I'm sure you're the expert there, too, so I won't expect any questions anytime soon. But if you do have a question, you can PM me so as to not tarnish your know it all reputation around here. I'll even promise to answer your question.

And believe it or not, I can get my wife to jump in the sack just about whenever I want. But it's more fun to perpetuate the 'I'm married so I don't get any poon' stereotype here. It also has a side benefit of getting you all fired up, which is nice.
And staring kid doesn't stare anymore. That was years ago. Now he just yells at strangers.:thumbsup:

actually, it makes no difference on my day whatsoever. whether you get all the punany you want, or whether you have blueballs, my day is not wrecked.

i leave that schtick for you, mr. "i am not going to let you wreck my night".

sorry if that fact has you worried that i know it all. assuredly i do not, but if it makes your boat float thinking i do, then CARRY ON! :thumbsup:

thank you, rino, for your opinion. the beauty of it is this: opinions are like assholes. everybody's got one. when it gets down to it, YOUR opinion has no bearing on my ability whatsoever. :wink2:

You're right. Now if you would just get it through your head that not everyone wants to year YOUR opinion, we'd be golden. Mmmkay, sweetums?

i want the last word in this thread, dammit! ME, i say! not either of you too! me me me me me me!

aiyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

i want the last word in this thread, dammit! ME, i say! not either of you too! me me me me me me!

aiyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Attention-GotAttention.jpg

You're right. Now if you would just get it through your head that not everyone wants to year YOUR opinion, we'd be golden. Mmmkay, sweetums?

i am going to go off the assumption that anyone non-interested in my opinions will be able to write them off with a minimum of fuss. :thumbsup:

Back