What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

E.J Woods...thank god he went to fUCLA

prime teets

Club Member
Club Member
for those who remember him from last years recruiting...

Just published in LA Times:

Woods, a freshman from Encino Crespi High, allegedly was involved in three incidents at off-campus apartments between October and January.
By Chris Foster

4:52 PM PDT, March 13, 2009

E.J. Woods, a defensive back at UCLA, has been charged with assaulting two female students, the Los Angeles City Attorney's office said.

Woods, a 19-year-old freshman, was charged with two counts of sexual battery and four counts of battery. He could face up to one year in jail for each sexual battery charge and six months for each battery charge.

Calls to Coach Rick Neuheisel and to UCLA athletic officials were not immediately returned.

The charges come from three separate incidents at off-campus apartments between October and January, according to the city attorney's office. According to reports made to police, Woods made repeated inappropriate sexual contact with a student. The reports said that a friend of the student confronted Woods at a party, requesting that he stop touching her. Woods shoved the friend "around the chin/throat area."

Woods, who attended Encino Crespi High, was not arrested. He received a voluntary appearance letter and is scheduled to be arraigned on April 6.

This is sad...And yes we are lucky to not have to defend the football team one more time..:deadhorse:

Bob you are right, I was not defeding Woods. I just hate it when a Buffs goes bad! or a possible Buff in this case.

Bob you are right, I was not defeding Woods. I just hate it when a Buffs goes bad! or a possible Buff in this case.

Well, since most of the recruits involved in CU's notorious scandal never actually committed to the Buffs, I think we should take responsibility for this one too.

So is this a drive by thing? We wanted woods at one point to be a Buff, so we get heat for what he did at UCLA? :smile2: The former Boulder DA might think this way..

So is this a drive by thing? We wanted woods at one point to be a Buff, so we get heat for what he did at UCLA? :smile2: The former Boulder DA might think this way..

I'm just sayin' that we've already taken heat for guys that we recruited, but didn't go to CU. I'm arguing for a little consistency. I think if CU recruited Woods at one point, and he behaved poorly down the road--regardless of where he ended up--we should probably get dragged through the mud for it.

It doesn't just apply to potential recruits either. Remember, the DP makes money ****ting on the program based on the behavior of past players as well.

I'm just sayin' that we've already taken heat for guys that we recruited, but didn't go to CU. I'm arguing for a little consistency. I think if CU recruited Woods at one point, and he behaved poorly down the road--regardless of where he ended up--we should probably get dragged through the mud for it.

It doesn't just apply to potential recruits either. Remember, the DP makes money ****ting on the program based on the behavior of past players as well.

Let's drag former coach Nuehiesel in to this, too. CU fans should expect to be smeared with anything that former coach Slick Rick touches. A story with both Woods & Nueweasle is an indictment of CU's perpetual state of complete and absolute moral bankruptsy.

Has the football team passed out any type of punishment? Wouldn't surprise me if Neuwiesal has him at practice.

Back