1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E.J Woods...thank god he went to fUCLA

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by sweaty teets, Mar 13, 2009.

1. sweaty teets

sweaty teets Club Member Club Member

for those who remember him from last years recruiting...

Just published in LA Times:

Woods, a freshman from Encino Crespi High, allegedly was involved in three incidents at off-campus apartments between October and January.
    By Chris Foster

4:52 PM PDT, March 13, 2009

E.J. Woods, a defensive back at UCLA, has been charged with assaulting two female students, the Los Angeles City Attorney's office said.

Woods, a 19-year-old freshman, was charged with two counts of sexual battery and four counts of battery. He could face up to one year in jail for each sexual battery charge and six months for each battery charge.

Calls to Coach Rick Neuheisel and to UCLA athletic officials were not immediately returned.

The charges come from three separate incidents at off-campus apartments between October and January, according to the city attorney's office. According to reports made to police, Woods made repeated inappropriate sexual contact with a student. The reports said that a friend of the student confronted Woods at a party, requesting that he stop touching her. Woods shoved the friend "around the chin/throat area."

Woods, who attended Encino Crespi High, was not arrested. He received a voluntary appearance letter and is scheduled to be arraigned on April 6.

2. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

This is pretty sad to hear.

3. Tadploe

Tadploe Member Club Member

This is sad...And yes we are lucky to not have to defend the football team one more time..:deadhorse:

4. sweaty teets

sweaty teets Club Member Club Member

i agree its sad... but its pretty easy to be a normal guy and not make a girl's life a living hell. gotta respect the women.

5. Tadploe

Bob you are right, I was not defeding Woods. I just hate it when a Buffs goes bad! or a possible Buff in this case.

6. The Guest

The Guest Guest

Well, since most of the recruits involved in CU's notorious scandal never actually committed to the Buffs, I think we should take responsibility for this one too.

7. Tadploe

So is this a drive by thing? We wanted woods at one point to be a Buff, so we get heat for what he did at UCLA? :smile2: The former Boulder DA might think this way..

8. The Guest

The Guest Guest

I'm just sayin' that we've already taken heat for guys that we recruited, but didn't go to CU. I'm arguing for a little consistency. I think if CU recruited Woods at one point, and he behaved poorly down the road--regardless of where he ended up--we should probably get dragged through the mud for it.

It doesn't just apply to potential recruits either. Remember, the DP makes money ****ting on the program based on the behavior of past players as well.

9. Skidmark

Skidmark Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

Let's drag former coach Nuehiesel in to this, too. CU fans should expect to be smeared with anything that former coach Slick Rick touches. A story with both Woods & Nueweasle is an indictment of CU's perpetual state of complete and absolute moral bankruptsy.

10. 2HellNback

2HellNback Well-Known Member

Has the football team passed out any type of punishment? Wouldn't surprise me if Neuwiesal has him at practice.