What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

E-Mail The Regents Unless Calhoun Is Who You Want As Head Coach

[FONT=Cambria, serif]His first job in athletic administration came at the Air Force Academy, where he worked for the better part of nine years (1984-92). During his tenure in Colorado Springs, Bohn advanced from an intern to assistant athletic director. He served as executive director of the Blue and Silver Club, as well as other external operations throughout his stay at the academy. He played a major role in the increase of football season ticket sales from 6,000 to 20,000 and implemented a fundraising campaign that generated $16 million for stadium improvements.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]From 1992 to 1995, Bohn served as Director of Marketing for the College Football Association, where he worked for one of the most respected people in the history of college athletics, Chuck Neinas (the one-time Big Eight Conference commissioner). The CFA, the precursor to the current Bowl Championship Series, consisted of six major football conferences encompassing 67 universities. He created and developed the CFA "Good Works Team" which recognizes significant off-the-field accomplishments in the area of community relations of 11 football student-athletes nationally (a team that is still selected today by the American Football Coaches Association).[/FONT]

How did this suddenly become FACT tonight??? Did our favorite paid rumor monger have a chat??? :lol:

Even the slightest hint that this guy is our top guy is embarrassing to Buff nation. What the **** has he done that is so great at Air Force? Give me the big win that he had there.

We need to **** on this guy's candidacy like the Baylor booster did on us during the Pac 10 expansion..

[FONT=Cambria, serif]His first job in athletic administration came at the Air Force Academy, where he worked for the better part of nine years (1984-92). During his tenure in Colorado Springs, Bohn advanced from an intern to assistant athletic director. He served as executive director of the Blue and Silver Club, as well as other external operations throughout his stay at the academy. He played a major role in the increase of football season ticket sales from 6,000 to 20,000 and implemented a fundraising campaign that generated $16 million for stadium improvements.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]From 1992 to 1995, Bohn served as Director of Marketing for the College Football Association, where he worked for one of the most respected people in the history of college athletics, Chuck Neinas (the one-time Big Eight Conference commissioner). The CFA, the precursor to the current Bowl Championship Series, consisted of six major football conferences encompassing 67 universities. He created and developed the CFA "Good Works Team" which recognizes significant off-the-field accomplishments in the area of community relations of 11 football student-athletes nationally (a team that is still selected today by the American Football Coaches Association).[/FONT]

**** Bohn and **** Neinas

If this is true, I'm very disappointed that we aren't taking advantage of the time we have to do a real search. At least give it a couple more weeks to see if Georgia drops Richt or see if someone unexpectedly gets whacked.

Bohn has reached out to Calhoun while Calhoun is still in the midst of the season? Did AFA allow this?

AZ is wrong on most things - so I would take it with a grain of salt.

I was under the impression Calhoun is pretty happy with Air Force. Am I wrong on that and would he even want the CU job?

How did this suddenly become FACT tonight??? Did our favorite paid rumor monger have a chat??? :lol:

haven't you been paying attention the past few days ? there have been other posts suggesting Calhoun is high up on THE list-
there has been more smoke ... nothing official & maybe if there's enough pressure (e-mails from fans, upset donors/former players) Bohn won't make a stupid choice-

i found a photo of AZ on the net
Ralph-Wiggum-01-The-Simpsons.jpg

do you ****ing people want to risk who's right & who's wrong ??

If you don't want Calhoun e-mail the regents !!

can't hurt
can't hurt-

FWIW- this info was not AZ's so **** off

Then whose was it?

I really think people ought to know why they're e-mailing the regents if they do. If this is a bunch of bull**** and the regents start getting bombarded with e-mails based on total nonsense it sure as hell can hurt.

It's been on Rivals, BuffaloChips Radio, and I've heard some other BS here and there. :lol:

And do they say where they're getting it?? Considering the way it's suddenly being talked about as FACT, I assume it's coming from somebody with inside sources, or at least the ability to make people think they have inside sources... :lol:

And do they say where they're getting it?? Considering the way it's suddenly being talked about as FACT, I assume it's coming from somebody with inside sources, or at least the ability to make people think they have inside sources... :lol:

i didnt say nuthin...:lol:

You're right. If it wasn't posted by BCS in Barzil, it must be BS. :smile2:

Back