What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

E-mailed Football survey to season ticket holders

While I agree, there is no way BB and PD allow that under their watch.

They are afraid that a freshman co-ed from Des Moines is going to die of alcohol poisoning in the student section and her Ma and Pa are going to sue the crap out of the school. Something along those lines.

They are afraid that a freshman co-ed from Des Moines is going to die of alcohol poisoning in the student section and her Ma and Pa are going to sue the crap out of the school. Something along those lines.

These risks are taken by every other stadium of every professional sport in the country.

Has anyone studied Luck's success with bringing back beer in West Virginia. Yes West Virginia trusts its fan base with booze.

Article of effects of bringing back beer in Westvirginia

http://www.dailymail.com/News/201202240081

1.3 million extra dollars in revenue.
1.3 million cash stream expected to continue on for perpetuity given an expected return of 10% is worth 13 million today. This is also at West Virginia and I could see a few reasons that would suggest our sales could be higher than that.

Number of calls, and arrests also decreased across the board.

More Money
Lower Costs
Happier Fans

Rarely in life do you get to eat your cake and have it too but this really is one of those situations.

Last edited:
Don't forget the power of incendiary couches.

U of West Virginia: Where students are learning and sofas are burning.

The good people of Boulder should being beer back to Folsom and burning couches back to the Hill.

My response
Remodel/refresh Balch Fieldhouse and concessions. It is a joke. My seats are on that side and the bathrooms are embarrassing. I dont like to bring guests due to that reason. Balch is old, its dirty, and over crowded. I travel over 500 miles each way to see my buffs play and it would be nice to be appricated. I miss having Plastic souvenir cups to
remember the seasons. They need to be brought back. Now i can only get one from Mile High. Pac12 network is a joke since i cant get it on Directv and i have to use "alternate means" to view 99% of the games i miss since i am a directv user and last but not
least Start WINNING and focus on WINNING.
To those AllBuff season ticket holders, I'm curious to know what your thoughts are about the FB survey? IMO, I thought it was a somewhat half assed attempt to say the AD is paying attention to the alumni/fan base of season ticket holders. I don't get why the survey also asked current & former faculty & staff what their opinion is? Are they waiting for Mike Bohn to chime in and give his opinion? The last question in the survey was the most relevant. "What is the one thing that will keep you a happy season ticket holder"
Since the field for that question was set up for free form text, I'm going to guess that some of you, including myself, let them know that it is alot more than one thing.:bang:

These risks are taken by every other stadium of every professional sport in the country.

Has anyone studied Luck's success with bringing back beer in West Virginia. Yes West Virginia trusts its fan base with booze.
cause beer is like water in them there parts, they drink shine in them hills

Back