What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Early commitments

Duff Man

Club Member
Club Member
Junta Member
Mentioned by Nik in another thread, but I have been thinking the same thing for a while. I really hope the new staff scraps the model that Hawkins was using. We need to be pushing for some commitments much sooner, waiting until December and January to finish with a late rush is a losing strategy most years.

Yeah. The long dry spells and agony waiting while other schools picked off interested recruits one by one really got old for those of us who enjoy the recruiting process.

Get some early action and keep it rolling.

I agree, get in on them early and keep the interest. Also would help not to use hawk's" check around and see if you like the other schools first" method.

Seriously. What is taking this new staff so ****ing long!!! Like yesterday, okay!

Seriously. What is taking this new staff so ****ing long!!! Like yesterday, okay!

Exactly. I'm starting to get a little worried about this staff. I know the previous staff didn't get that many early commitments, but at least we knew they had a plan in place.

Back