1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Early commitments

Discussion in 'University of Colorado Recruiting Archive' started by Duff Man, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Mentioned by Nik in another thread, but I have been thinking the same thing for a while. I really hope the new staff scraps the model that Hawkins was using. We need to be pushing for some commitments much sooner, waiting until December and January to finish with a late rush is a losing strategy most years.

2. Swish

Swish Half a bubble off Club Member

Yeah. The long dry spells and agony waiting while other schools picked off interested recruits one by one really got old for those of us who enjoy the recruiting process.

Get some early action and keep it rolling.

3. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

I agree, get in on them early and keep the interest. Also would help not to use hawk's" check around and see if you like the other schools first" method.

4. The Guest

The Guest Guest

Seriously. What is taking this new staff so ****ing long!!! Like yesterday, okay!

5. Daaah

Daaah Club Member Club Member

Exactly. I'm starting to get a little worried about this staff. I know the previous staff didn't get that many early commitments, but at least we knew they had a plan in place.