What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Early Pac-12 prediction

I'm not sure why anyone would be supremely confident in the Buffs on the road, given our recent history.

USC - they play well on the road in Tempe and Berkeley
ASU - default south champ
CU - home field advantage, weather and elevation
UA
UCLA
UU

UO - Autzen will host the CCG
STAN - if the officiating is anything like the B12, trees will be the better team with the fewer calls
CAL
OSU
UW
WSU

Re: Hawaii, not supremely confident, but there defense is going to give up points, period. The real issue here is whether or not we will have enough on defense to limit their offense. No reason to think that we should not be able to compete with them, road woes notwithstanding.

I believe it would. I think if we were to play two FCS teams, only then would one of the games count towards bowl eligibility.
It only counts because of the 13 games. If CU beat them and went 6-6 (with regular 12 game schedule)we would be SOL.

On paper looking at the match-ups we beat Hawaii, but we will lose that game. There are too many factors against us: first game with a new staff, road game far away from home with lots of distractions, new O and D systems, new player groupings, new system for getting plays in, new signals, new schemes, etc. etc. = a team that will be scattered, unfocused and prone to making lots of mistakes. Frankly, I'm just hoping we make it to the stadium on time for the start. But the biggest and most important reason why we lose to the Warriors is that our buffs just don't have the confidence yet. It will come with this staff but it will take some time for the pieces to fall into place. I expect we will be dangerous team by the second half of the season.

I think we start out beating Hawaii by running the ball.
I think CU has a chance at Ohio St. because of the OSU suspensions and that Embo and Bienemy will have them ready.

CU will surprise either Oregon or USC in Boulder. Not both.

Utah will be tough on the road but by this time the offense should be clicking. Our closest road game hopefully we will travel well. I think it's a close game. Utah's D will struggle with the run.

Otherwise I agree with the original predictions

Read up son.. The utes will have one of the best run D's in the country.. Its our secondary that blows.

You have no idea what your talking about in either division do you? Cal and Oregon St. above UW.. not bloody likely.. With the team that washington is going to have this coming season they could finish second in the north. Its a toss up between them and stanford but stanford is def overrated.. and in the south Utah finishing last and colorado third? ok bud. just remember that you guys are coming to rice-eccles which may not mean anything to you yet but you will find out what its all about real soon..

You have no idea what your talking about in either division do you? Cal and Oregon St. above UW.. not bloody likely.. With the team that washington is going to have this coming season they could finish second in the north. Its a toss up between them and stanford but stanford is def overrated.. and in the south Utah finishing last and colorado third? ok bud. just remember that you guys are coming to rice-eccles which may not mean anything to you yet but you will find out what its all about real soon..

definitely a BYU fan.

Thanks for the warm welcome.. We dont play in the mountain west anymore.. im talking about in the coming season.. say what you want about the UTES but our D line and backers are solid this year and have a lot of experience.. those are by far our strongest positions.

Thanks for the warm welcome.. We dont play in the mountain west anymore.. im talking about in the coming season.. say what you want about the UTES but our D line and backers are solid this year and have a lot of experience.. those are by far our strongest positions.

Which will put us strength on strength. If you don't win that battle and have to cheat safeties up, you'll get torched by our WRs.

Okay but I'm talking about your comment about your D being one of the best rushing D's in the country. The MWC is barely one step above the WAC and Sun Belt for football and that ranking was heavily inflated by the number of ****tastic teams that are in the MWC. You can't come into this site and start insulting people and expect a good welcome. You have to earn the right you idot.

4b2008ca-8db7-4ba2.jpg

4b2008ca-8dd9-2aab.jpg

4b2008ca-8e09-f94d.jpg

4b2008ca-8e2b-9e85.jpg

4b2008ca-8e49-de73.jpg

4b2008ca-8e63-eb25.jpg

4b2008ca-8e84-e02a.jpg

4b2008ca-8e9c-7c89.jpg

4b2008ca-8ebb-fad0.jpg

4b2008ca-8edb-edee.jpg

4b2008ca-8ef2-b46b.jpg

4b2008ca-8f07-a74c.jpg

no im a UTE graduate and fan
well, we had a string of Utah fans over here back when the conference switch happened, see, and they were huge dicks. But then other ute fans showed up, and said the asshole ute fans were actually BYU fans. Then it got confusing. And here you are, encroaching on BYU fan territory. Excuse me for my mistake.

I'm sorry your introduction has been a bit rough. Perhaps if you would relax, bring me a cold beer and a goddamn burrito, your welcome may be nicer. Who shows up at someone elses place without booze or food and then starts criticizing them? I will tell you who. Assholes. Now, are you an asshole?

well, we had a string of Utah fans over here back when the conference switch happened, see, and they were huge dicks. But then other ute fans showed up, and said the asshole ute fans were actually BYU fans. Then it got confusing. And here you are, encroaching on BYU fan territory. Excuse me for my mistake.

I'm sorry your introduction has been a bit rough. Perhaps if you would relax, bring me a cold beer and a goddamn burrito, your welcome may be nicer. Who shows up at someone elses place without booze or food and then starts criticizing them? I will tell you who. Assholes. Now, are you an asshole?
Those assholes in Utah don't drink beer, you idot!

Okay but I'm talking about your comment about your D being one of the best rushing D's in the country. The MWC is barely one step above the WAC and Sun Belt for football and that ranking was heavily inflated by the number of ****tastic teams that are in the MWC. You can't come into this site and start insulting people and expect a good welcome. You have to earn the right you idot.

Laughable statement.

I was just commenting on the gentlemans argument about being able to go the ground against UTAH.. we have one of the heaviest D-lines in the entire conference and we we have a ton of depth on the line we rotate 12 very experienced players. We have a good group of experienced backers and I was just refuting his point.. no disrespect intended. sorry fellers.. i will bring some beers by. what do yall drink out there? 3.2 PBR lol

Back