What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Early Pac-12 prediction

You have no idea what your talking about in either division do you? Cal and Oregon St. above UW.. not bloody likely.. With the team that washington is going to have this coming season they could finish second in the north. Its a toss up between them and stanford but stanford is def overrated.. and in the south Utah finishing last and colorado third? ok bud. just remember that you guys are coming to rice-eccles which may not mean anything to you yet but you will find out what its all about real soon..

Ooh man, 44k, i'm scared ********. Just kiddin bud, welcome. Looking forward to getting things going with the Utes. You've had a nice run and we've been down, but our hawkins error is over and we'll be ascending quickly. Curious to see how the utes are able to transition to the Pac-12 - while you lost to pretty much every decent team you played last year, I'm of the belief that the Utes should be just fine...maybe a couple games worse than you're used to, but certainly not struggling and highly competitive in the South. Nice little boost you get missing the Ducks and Stanford, although you'll get into the thick of it right away going to USC in week 2. Can't wait to get the season started and experience life in the Pac, I can only imagine your excitement at moving up into the big leagues and away from the CSU's of the world. Btw, I agree that this thing with Utes and BYU fans pretending to be fans of the rival school is really strange, i've noticed it all over the place. must be a peculiar state of Utah thing

Last edited:
Okay but I'm talking about your comment about your D being one of the best rushing D's in the country. The MWC is barely one step above the WAC and Sun Belt for football and that ranking was heavily inflated by the number of ****tastic teams that are in the MWC. You can't come into this site and start insulting people and expect a good welcome. You have to earn the right you idot.

HA! No one else see the irony?

I don't want to get into predictions, but I'm just going to say this. ASU's speed on defense is sexy as hell. It's been the best run defense in the conference the last few years and they return a ton, even with Bolden and Brooks gone.

We went toe to toe with Wisconsin @ Wisconsin, USC @ USC, Oregon and Stanford, and probably should have won 3 of them if we didn't make terrible self-inflicted mistakes/catch terrible breaks and penalties.

Last edited:
Is it too late to create a stoudt for the most ironic post of the year? Cause this is it:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Creatini
Okay but I'm talking about your comment about your D being one of the best rushing D's in the country. The MWC is barely one step above the WAC and Sun Belt for football and that ranking was heavily inflated by the number of ****tastic teams that are in the MWC. You can't come into this site and start insulting people and expect a good welcome. You have to earn the right you idot.

Is it too late to create a stoudt for the most ironic post of the year? Cause this is it:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Creatini

2nd!

This may be somewhat off-topic....

Does the USC postseason ban apply to the Pac-12 championship game? The Pac-12 did not exist when the NCAA penalty came down.

This may be somewhat off-topic....

Does the USC postseason ban apply to the Pac-12 championship game? The Pac-12 did not exist when the NCAA penalty came down.

Yes. USC cannot represent the South in the P-12 Championship. It's considered post-season.

Yes. USC cannot represent the South in the P-12 Championship. It's considered post-season.

Thank God for that.. I think USC has a top 15 team this season and are by far the best team in the division. with them out the south is wide open and I wouldn't be surprised by any of the remaining 5 teams making it to the championship game with the exception of UCLA.. but i think all of the eligible teams are pretty evenly matched. It also doesnt hurt that ASU just lost experienced DE james brooks and Arizona will most likely be without star WR Juron Criner..

You have no idea what your talking about in either division do you? Cal and Oregon St. above UW.. not bloody likely.. With the team that washington is going to have this coming season they could finish second in the north. Its a toss up between them and stanford but stanford is def overrated.. and in the south Utah finishing last and colorado third? ok bud. just remember that you guys are coming to rice-eccles which may not mean anything to you yet but you will find out what its all about real soon..

I don't mean any real disrespect, but Colorado has been going into Lincoln, Austin, College Station and Norman for decades. These stadiums, with their size and atmosphere make Rice-Eccles look like a high school environment. I'm sure home field is decent at your home stadium, but the biggest advantage you probably enjoy which is altitude is null in this case as Boulder is actually higher.

I don't mean any real disrespect, but Colorado has been going into Lincoln, Austin, College Station and Norman for decades. These stadiums, with their size and atmosphere make Rice-Eccles look like a high school environment. I'm sure home field is decent at your home stadium, but the biggest advantage you probably enjoy which is altitude is null in this case as Boulder is actually higher.

Hell yeah! :canabis:

Oh you meant elevation.

good point.. I realize 45k is on the small side but none the less it can be an intimidating place to play. Hope you make it out to salt lake on the 25th of november to see what I mean.. I guess i was just pissed that he predicted the utes to finish last

Last edited:
good point.. I realize 45k is on the small side but none the less it can be an intimidating place to play. Hope you make it out to salt lake on the 25th of november to see what I mean.. I guess i was just pissed that he predicted the utes to finish last

Hey, I understand. Folsom is a death trap (even the HaLk could win half his games there) and we only seat 54K. I've been to an 80k+ game, and it wasn't really any more intimidating than folsom, if not less. I will see how much the Shoe impresses me this year, but a motivated fanbase and a well built (read: closed in and loud) stadium can really effect teams. That said..

The Utes are in for a big surprise on the road this year. The difference between playing half the road games at places like the cow pasture up in Ft. collins with 15k [strike]screaming[/strike] quietly crying lamb fans v playing at UA as an "easier" away game will be a huge difference. Luckily for both CU and UU, we are in the south, and that means our in division road trips won't be that bad (I give you ASU/UA for the heat and drunken fanbase, but both the coliseum and rose bowl rarely sell out and the fanbases are not well known for being intimidating ones). Basically, compared to places like Autzen and Husky stadium, I think we lucked out on away trips. Better/warmer locales and less intense fan bases. Especially compared to say, the big 12 south. Unless we play in Arizona in late september *shudder*.

Back