What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Early Roll Call for CU @ Stanford in Palo Alto

I'll be there with Buff Tuba. I think a Bay Area Buff get together is a must and we should do it Friday night. I don't know the city but I'm down for anywhere really.

Depends on what we're looking for. The best looking girls are going to be down on Union and Chestnut st but the douche bag factor down there is about 8.5

There are some great places on Polk st and in the Mission around 16th and Valencia/Guerrero.

Would love to hear what others have to say about a spot.

It looks like the official CU function which costs $30 now, $40 day of the game is at Maloney Field. I received my tickets today and they are in section 228 which is the North East end of the stadium. I think it would be sweet to tailgate on the North side surrounded by the Eucalyptus Trees
Stanford.jpg

chances of getting in there are light Cali.

Tickets bought last night I am in.

Just called the CU ticket office. They mailed the Stanford tix out on Tuesday and Wednesday, so I guess I'll get mine in the mail today. If not, I guess I'll call back.

Has anything been finalized on a sackygate for Stanford? Is it off? Should I buy tix to this CU function instead?

I don't know too much about the CU tailgate.

Do we know what time this game is starting? I'm crossing my fingers for a 8pm kickoff.

Sackygate is on, but it will be somewhat abbreviated. I don't know how much success I'll have convincing my sister and brother-in-law that they have to get there three hours early. Stay tuned, I'll see what kind of concessions I can get. She's, um, kinda headstrong. She's my sister and I love her, but she's never been wrong in her life, if you know what I mean. That makes it a challenge to put something like this together in the manner in which I've become accustomed.

Seriously **** ers....

It is Yom Kippur.... I can not believe that we are playing this game.....

Then again, CU Played Miami in 1993 on Yom Kippur...... Look how that turned out.....

Sackygate is on, but it will be somewhat abbreviated. I don't know how much success I'll have convincing my sister and brother-in-law that they have to get there three hours early. Stay tuned, I'll see what kind of concessions I can get. She's, um, kinda headstrong. She's my sister and I love her, but she's never been wrong in her life, if you know what I mean. That makes it a challenge to put something like this together in the manner in which I've become accustomed.

You should not be serving food at the SackyGate..... Please observe Yom Kippur..... I will lead in prayers via AllBuffs chat room....

You should not be serving food at the SackyGate..... Please observe Yom Kippur..... I will lead in prayers via AllBuffs chat room....
I'll be observing Yom Kippur by making a big pot of Jambalaya for anybody who wants some. Seems like a pretty good way to celebrate to me.

OK - here's the deal: My sister doesn't have any tailgate stuff. Nada. We can bring along some food and I'll make the jambalaya, but it would be helpful if there was somebody there who could get the spot set up for us. Anybody able to perform this very imporant task?

OK - here's the deal: My sister doesn't have any tailgate stuff. Nada. We can bring along some food and I'll make the jambalaya, but it would be helpful if there was somebody there who could get the spot set up for us. Anybody able to perform this very imporant task?

Jewish god is getting in the way of you eating...... It is a fasting holiday....

I'm assuming game time will be set today, right?

I'm thinking 12:30pm Pacific is what it will be, I'm HOPING 7:30pm Pacific or even 5pm Pacific

This is potentially a problem - we need somebody local to set this thing up. Get the spot. Bring a table & some chairs. I will have none of that stuff. Without somebody to host this, there will be no allbuffs tailgate.

I need somebody to step up.

This is potentially a problem - we need somebody local to set this thing up. Get the spot. Bring a table & some chairs. I will have none of that stuff. Without somebody to host this, there will be no allbuffs tailgate.

I need somebody to step up.

Somebody on here must have some of that stuff. I wish I did. We are so bare bones, we don't even have a car yet to take down there.

i'll take that!

Way better than a 12:30!

Should be a great time for everybody coming down.

GO BUFFS!!!
Stanford admin clearly aren't the dicks creating 11:30 AM kickoffs that Bohn and the CU admin are.

Crap! 6:30pm Pacific is going to be a bitch for me. I don't know what to do about this. My 3 year old goes to bed at 7:30 or 8. Hopefully I can at least stay until halftime and he can sleep in the car. Or maybe I'll have to go by myself and leave my wife and son back at the rental. ****.

Crap! 6:30pm Pacific is going to be a bitch for me. I don't know what to do about this. My 3 year old goes to bed at 7:30 or 8. Hopefully I can at least stay until halftime and he can sleep in the car. Or maybe I'll have to go by myself and leave my wife and son back at the rental. ****.

You're doing it wrong.
(4:30 Pacific)

Does anybody know the policy for smoking pot inside Stanford Stadium? I figure after getting behind 35-0 in the 2nd quarter, I might need to get kicked out before the bludgeoning becomes unbearable.

Lot 2

What is the mystique behind Lot 2 at Stanford Stadium?

Everyone is selling their parking passes for $10 in all other lots. Lot 2 asking price currently is $100.

I'm in with Marching as he said earlier. We also have another 6 people coming with us. I have some of the tailgating equipment but not a good way to get it down there. I'll ask around to see if other who are driving have anything available.

Definitely want to have a tailgate. I talked to a few other Buffs at the Alumni bar this weekend as well and they are in and also have some people coming into town.

A Friday meet up would be awesome. There are a few chill spots in the Marina. Polk street woudl definitely be a better option. If we get a show of hands on how many people I could recommend some places.

Go Buffs!

Abs is getting the spot. Tuba - can you coordinate with Abs on getting some of the tailgate gear there? If need be, I can meet up the day ahead of time and pick up some stuff to take, but we'll be carrying it with us, so I don't want to overburden my group too much. As it is, we'll have a portable stove, gas, and makings for the jambalaya that we'll have to carry in ourselves and keep at the car for pickup after the game.

Ok I'll be the guy gettign the spot, I do have a cooler and can bring Beer and will bring freds.

What can the rest of you guys scrounge up?

Back