What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Early Roll Call for CU @ Stanford in Palo Alto

I think VS on Dish is 151.

Thanks ... apparently versus isn't on my landlord's package, and I'm not going to pay the extra charge to get a game that (sorry ... but just being realistic here) I don't think we have a chance to win.

Root replayed the game from last week at midnight on Saturday/Sunday .. anyone know if they're doing that for this game too (just in case in actually becomes interesting)?

Vs not Fox(root)

Thanks ... apparently versus isn't on my landlord's package, and I'm not going to pay the extra charge to get a game that (sorry ... but just being realistic here) I don't think we have a chance to win.

Root replayed the game from last week at midnight on Saturday/Sunday .. anyone know if they're doing that for this game too (just in case in actually becomes interesting)?

Pretty sure Vs. isn't a part of Fox Sports which did the WSU game, and rebroadcasts games all week. So I don't thin there will be a re-broadcat at all.

The campus here is amazing.

Never thought I'd say it, but the Stanford campus is impressive and very beautiful Definately gives CU's some competition. Menlo park and Palo some great neighborhoods.

Enjoying the trip. British Brewing Company (BBC) some great beer($$$) w/ an old bar a'la the Hotel Jerome in Aspen. Oasis Burgers and Pizza some great pie. The Stanford smarties are hot as well, at least some of em.

Glad to hear Terrel Smith will be in there today. Was a bit off lsat week, but maybe they'll get something worked out. Tailgating, regardless, will be a blast today.

Go Buffs!

Back