What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Early Roll Call for Fresno State 9/15/12

For those of you who do come here, go to the Doghouse grill right across the street from the Save Mart Center. The tri-tip sandwiches are amazing.

Don't waste your money going there unless you have 2 days to drive hours away to some nice places. Fresno is a $#!thole.

Anyone know what the story is with pre-game arrangements? Doesn't look like the Buff Club or Alumni Association are doing anything for this game...

Anyone know what the story is with pre-game arrangements? Doesn't look like the Buff Club or Alumni Association are doing anything for this game...

have you been to fresno?

i'll be thrilled if there are 500 Buffs in the house.

have you been to fresno?

i'll be thrilled if there are 500 Buffs in the house.

We have to be getting more than 500. This is a 3 hour drive from 2 major alumni hubs. We need to be able to draw at least 1,500-2,000 for this.

Any CU fan from either Northern or Southern California should be making this trip IMHO.

We have to be getting more than 500. This is a 3 hour drive from 2 major alumni hubs. We need to be able to draw at least 1,500-2,000 for this.

Any CU fan from either Northern or Southern California should be making this trip IMHO.

**** it. make it a home game get 21,000.

Has anyone set up travel arrangements? I'm hoping to get them done this weekend. I'd be great to coordinate and meet up with people. I might be camping instead of staying in a hotel.

I was stationed 45 minutes south of Fresno. It's not great but the school is closer to Clovis which isn't all bad. The north end of town has a decent mall with all the typical restaurants. I'm planning to head down for the game with the wife and 2 kids.

Has anyone set up travel arrangements? I'm hoping to get them done this weekend. I'd be great to coordinate and meet up with people. I might be camping instead of staying in a hotel.

Ordered 4 tickets yesterday through CU.

As of right now, we are planning to drive down early Saturday morning and leaving right after the game. Do you know if the Nor Cal Buffs are planning on bussing some people down?

Back