What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

EaTmE getting thumped by Miami

yeah I think that's right on the money. He's most likely out of there. I just can't believe they pay him that much :O

On a happier note...err...well kinda. Did you see the little piece they did during the game about Miami's HC and his life?

They had a list like his brother was murdered and his parents died of aids and his other brother is doing life or some ****. It was a crazy list of **** thats happened to him. Only on a florida team.

WTF kind of comment is this? There are stories like this all over the country. Noel Devine? CU's Marquez Herrod. The list is lengthy and hardly confined to the Florida schools.

Agree with HF here, what does a state have to do with a family tragedy? I think the point is that it's pretty amazing the obstacles he had to overcome to get where he is today, not to throw rocks at the state of Florida.

No, but based on all the bull and attitude you have plastered all over the Allbuffs board this week you could be considered menopausal.

Does this happen to you every time the hucksters get clobbered?
If so give us a break until the hucksters win again.

There was one post at which I apologized cause I was in a bad mood but no others....I think yall get bent out of shape sometimes at friendly rivalry like in the one where we were posting pictures back and forth. I was having fun with in that thread I wasn't trying to be a dick. Without rivalry and smack talk College ball would be ****ing boring.

Agree with HF here, what does a state have to do with a family tragedy? I think the point is that it's pretty amazing the obstacles he had to overcome to get where he is today, not to throw rocks at the state of Florida.

It was meant to infer that a lot of Florida players have a lot of ****ed up **** happen to them. They just did a huge story on ESPN about it.

It was just a reference at their notable history with bad **** happening to them man chill the **** out. I wasn't making fun of the guy.

I was calling you out on your flippant comment. No one said you were making fun of the guy. It was your sweeping, blanket statement I had a problem with. Not quite sure what "their notable history with bad ****" is supposed to mean and how that relates to Randy Shannon having lived a tragic and yet glorious life.

Bad **** happens all over.

It was just a reference at their notable history with bad **** happening to them man chill the **** out. I wasn't making fun of the guy.

I'll be the first to tell you that Miami had some legendary thugs on their team. These kids were mean and nasty kids from the ghetto. Extremely tough before they even put their pads on. While that, and the off the field incidents they caused, have contributed to their terrible reputation it has also given them some of the best college football teams ever assembled. Kameltosis knows this all to well as does UBT since the U ruined several of their respective seasons over the course of the last 25 years.

I'll say this much; if smarts mattered in this game then there would be a lot more players from the Ivy Leauge in the NFL then there are currently. Football smarts is very different and it seems to pay a lot better if you have it. Just sayin.

I'll be the first to tell you that Miami had some legendary thugs on their team. These kids were mean and nasty kids from the ghetto. Extremely tough before they even put their pads on. While that, and the off the field incidents they caused, have contributed to their terrible reputation it has also given them some of the best college football teams ever assembled. Kameltosis knows this all to well as does UBT since the U ruined several of their respective seasons over the course of the last 25 years.

I'll say this much; if smarts mattered in this game then there would be a lot more players from the Ivy Leauge in the NFL then there are currently. Football smarts is very different and it seems to pay a lot better if you have it. Just sayin.

Yeah those damn florida teams gave us ****ing hell in the 90s....all of em

Bad **** happens all over.

True. But poverty in the south tends to be more rampant and more serious. There are parts of Miami, in terms of abandoned buildings, that look like the day after WWIII except that you see kids playing in them while there are crack pipes and syringes for them to step on. The only other places I have seen worse were South Chicago, Detroit, the Bronx, and parts of LA. Tampa and Orlando aren't as bad as Miami but they too have some seriously bad spots. There just harder to find in Tampa.

Denver's bad neighborhoods, by way of comparision, either don't come close or just arent very big. Whats so awful about Miami and the cities I mention, is how big the areas of ghetto are and how often they occur in the city. They aren't just in one area.

My babe lives in Tampa I thought it was really nice...but yeah you're right. Going again in 2 weeks...we made a deal that I have to be a Bucks fan if she writes off FSU. She agreed. SCORE! I hate pro anyways!

My babe lives in Tampa I thought it was really nice...but yeah you're right. Going again in 2 weeks...we made a deal that I have to be a Bucks fan if she writes off FSU. She agreed. SCORE! I hate pro anyways!

The bucs used to be one of the worst in the NFL. Then they changed their unis and got Dungy and things went much better for them. But for 20 years they sucked. I think they had 2 winning seasons total before Dungy. The owner hired bad coaches then when he got some good ones he would never pay when free agent time came around.

Did she go to FSU? If so, take my word for it when I tell you shold visit their campus. Walk around. See the sights. Just make sure she isn't with you. :devil2: There is some thing to be said for an institution whose known for a good nursing, education, and music program. Those things tends to put female to male ratio in the mans favor. But this should be no surprise since it used to be called Florida Womens College. :smile2:

Nah she joined the military and met her 6 years ago when I was in Germany and we were good friends. Started talking again a couple months back and been together ever since. Shes Bon Jovi family...or 'Bongeovi' as its spelled naturally I think. Met John gotta go backstage...really nice guy. Shes out of the mil now and works on Macdill for L3 Titan. ****in hot to boot :)

I got her a Husker Jersey and she now wears it proudly. Is it me or is the hottest thing ever a girl in your teams jersey wearing just underwear...mmmmmmm

Nah she joined the military and met her 6 years ago when I was in Germany and we were good friends. Started talking again a couple months back and been together ever since. Shes Bon Jovi family...or 'Bongeovi' as its spelled naturally I think. Met John gotta go backstage...really nice guy. Shes out of the mil now and works on Macdill for L3 Titan. ****in hot to boot :)

I got her a Husker Jersey and she now wears it proudly. Is it me or is the hottest thing ever a girl in your teams jersey wearing just underwear...mmmmmmm

I think just underwear is hotter:smile2: (teams underwear of course)

I beleive Calais Campbell was sought after by CU and he chose to go to Miami because of what was going on in Boulder. That would still have been Barnett's recruit.

There was one post at which I apologized cause I was in a bad mood but no others....I think yall get bent out of shape sometimes at friendly rivalry like in the one where we were posting pictures back and forth. I was having fun with in that thread I wasn't trying to be a dick. Without rivalry and smack talk College ball would be ****ing boring.

Toe, most of the time you seem like you are trying to be a dick so you'll have to excuse us for assuming that was the tone of your post. :sad1:

Toe, most of the time you seem like you are trying to be a dick so you'll have to excuse us for assuming that was the tone of your post. :sad1:

I just like to bust yo' chops buffs...its part of the rivalry. And I swear to god if someone says there's no rivalry ill piss on your shoes.

Back