What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Elite 8 Thread

That was a fun half of basketball. Wow, is Kentucky stacked with talent.

That was a good half of basketball. Robinson is going to have to do better on Zeller. And call his bank shots.

Haha, **** off BAylor.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/9/baylorfan.gif/
baylorfan.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
**** you Roy you crybaby!! Here come the excuses from the over-rateds now,<begin whiney voice> but, but Kendall Marshall was out </end whiney voice> Guess what you arrogant sense-of-entitlement fanbase, you expected nothing less than a national title this year but you damm near lost to a MAC team and didn't even make the Final ****ing Four!!

Thank you Kansas!!!!!!

**** you Roy you crybaby!! Here come the excuses from the over-rateds now,<begin whiney voice> but, but Kendall Marshall was out </end whiney voice> Guess what you arrogant sense-of-entitlement fanbase, you expected nothing less than a national title this year but you damm near lost to a MAC team and didn't even make the Final ****ing Four!!

Thank you Kansas!!!!!!
So funny - I lived in Charlotte when I was a little kid (6-9). I wasn't that into sports, but I did somehow learn to hate the Tar Heels.

So funny - I lived in Charlotte when I was a little kid (6-9). I wasn't that into sports, but I did somehow learn to hate the Tar Heels.

Yea living here will make you hate them, unless of course you're a trendfollower. To put it into perspective, I hate KU, absolutely hate them, but I was a HUGE Jayhawk fan today. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Thank you Kansas!!!!!!

Had Kansas lost, I had basically the same exact post prepared for them. I ****ing hate the Chickenhawks and their entitled fans. **** them. I hope they get blown out by 40 by Ohio State.

Yea living here will make you hate them, unless of course you're a trendfollower. To put it into perspective, I hate KU, absolutely hate them, but I was a HUGE Jayhawk fan today. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Same case here in Virginia. You learn early on that anyone who beats UNC did the world a favor. **** them -- especially these days with crybaby Roy. Few things are worse in college athletics than the breed of Hokie-football-Tarheel-basketball "fans" I encounter every single day.

Had Kansas lost, I had basically the same exact post prepared for them. I ****ing hate the Chickenhawks and their entitled fans. **** them. I hope they get blown out by 40 by Ohio State.

I hear you. But I used to think KU fans were arrogant until I was introduced to tar hole fans. KU fans Are modest compared to tar hole fans.

Back