What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Email from Coach Hawk

I do not believe for a second that Juice Box sat down and wrote that email.

Bohn wrote it and made Juice put his name to it.

I believe Hawk wrote it. Bohn probably just made him write it.

At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter. Hawk now fully understands that the fans aren't buying his jive anymore, so the only thing he can do to save his own ass is to win games. That's it. He can't talk his way out of this one.

I see. The question is who *composed* the email signed by the HC.

But, again, is that relevant in the deepest sense? We all sign things we don't compose, but we sign them because either 1. we are willing to sign them because they are a portion of some legal arrangement we have with the entity requesting the signature, or 2. we sign a personal correspondence to somebody who we want to express our ideas to.

Neither one of those things, nor a mixture of both, invalidates the notion that the HC sincerely believes what he signed.

I see. The question is who *composed* the email signed by the HC.

But, again, is that relevant in the deepest sense? We all sign things we don't compose, but we sign them because either 1. we are willing to sign them because they are a portion of some legal arrangement we have with the entity requesting the signature, or 2. we sign a personal correspondence to somebody who we want to express our ideas to.

Neither one of those things, nor a mixture of both, invalidates the notion that the HC sincerely believes what he signed.

:wow: WTF?!?!!!???:wow:

It's worth well.....nothing. Year 4 and we're 1-2 and staring right down the barrel at 2-10, 3-9 at best. Time to cut our losses.

Thanks, but to me it is worth something. It won't save his job, but I appreciate a coach stepping outside his usual coach speak, admitting he has done a poor job this season and thanking the fans.

Thanks, but to me it is worth something. It won't save his job, but I appreciate a coach stepping outside his usual coach speak, admitting he has done a poor job this season and thanking the fans.

Agree. Compare this strategy to that rookie dope from the Redskins ripping the Washington fans for booing the team. He's in a lot of hot water.

It's nice to at least see recognition that the fans are important and appreciated no matter the motivation.

Dear Buff Fans,
I just wanted to say thank you for Saturday. It was awesome to see over 50,000 fans fill the stands. For you to show up and be supportive and enthusiastic, that was awesome. The students were great and showed up early and we need that.
This is a great place and we all need to hang together and go in the same direction. Talk about feeling some loyalty; when you're 0-2, and you see that many people there to support you, that's big time. It was a great feeling to see all of you there. Your passion for Buff football is a great thing.
Go Buffs!
Coach Hawk

Where did he admit he did a poor job?

That's all he knows how to do. Believe me, he's just talking out his ass. I'm done buying his jive.

I love it. A message board nerd who has done nothing significant in his life is using his computer at work on company time to say that Hawk, who has accomplished alot with his life, should be fired. You kill me.

I wonder how they develop the list. I did not get the email. I am a season ticket holder, a donor, and a member of the Buff Club.

I get other emails all the time but did not see this one. Maybe he knows I have been critical and did not want my negativism around.

I love it. A message board nerd who has done nothing significant in his life is using his computer at work on company time to say that Hawk, who has accomplished alot with his life, should be fired. You kill me.

I love it, a guy on a message board talking smack, calling another guy he's never met a "message board nerd"....

The Idot is strong in this one.... :lol:

Who are you?

I love it, a guy on a message board talking smack, calling another guy he's never met a "message board nerd"....

The Idot is strong in this one.... :lol:

22,021 posts. Wow. You are the king of the message board nerds. Get a life.

22,021 posts. Wow. You are the king of the message board nerds. Get a life.

If you don't like message board nerds, why the **** don't you just stop being one instead of crapping all over this board? :huh:

Dear Buff fans,

I am still here and there´s nothing you can do about it as the university can´t buy me out. Suck it!

Coach Hawk

And PS: And to quote Crosby, Stills and Young: If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with -- suckers!

:smile2:

I did not know that sackman got a job. Wow...what you can learn on these message boards is amazing.

I didn't get the e-mail, but there was a juicebox and an orange slice on my front doorstep this a.m. All is well....

Go nuclear on the guy Junc, hit him with the mighty neg rep.

Nah. Looking back, he'd actually been ok until today. If he supports Hawk, he just needs to learn to support Hawk instead of just attacking people who don't happen to agree with his opinion.

Leave me out of this, asshole.

Back