What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Email Mark Emmert and let him have it (over NCAA rulings)!

CUBuffs

memmert@ncaa.org

I know it more than likely won't do anything, but it's good to be heard.

College football has officially become a corrupt system and yesterday's Auburn ruling proved it. The NCAA said their FINDINGS did not meet a BURDEN OF PROOF. This is merely selective enforcement as the NCAA has never needed proof, all they needed was a "feeling". They've hammered so many programs based on someone's word with no substantial proof that I wish these teams could file a joint-suit against the NCAA.

I read on other forums where this isn't the first time an Auburn program has skated on serious violations and it made me sick to my core. But let a team like us help a player's grandmother cross the street with no proof and they'll level us with sanctions.

I just don't understand it. With two Pac-12 teams under NCAA scrutiny, we should all email Emmert and give him an ear full. It's unfair that an $EC team gets off the hook, all because their lawyers dared them to do anything with no proof, yet in the USC case, they'll take a convicted felon's word as proof.

Back