1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Email Mark Emmert and let him have it (over NCAA rulings)!

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by CUBuffs, Oct 14, 2011.

1. CUBuffs

CUBuffs New Member

Oct 31, 2010
    I know it more than likely won't do anything, but it's good to be heard.

College football has officially become a corrupt system and yesterday's Auburn ruling proved it. The NCAA said their FINDINGS did not meet a BURDEN OF PROOF. This is merely selective enforcement as the NCAA has never needed proof, all they needed was a "feeling". They've hammered so many programs based on someone's word with no substantial proof that I wish these teams could file a joint-suit against the NCAA.

I read on other forums where this isn't the first time an Auburn program has skated on serious violations and it made me sick to my core. But let a team like us help a player's grandmother cross the street with no proof and they'll level us with sanctions.

I just don't understand it. With two Pac-12 teams under NCAA scrutiny, we should all email Emmert and give him an ear full. It's unfair that an $EC team gets off the hook, all because their lawyers dared them to do anything with no proof, yet in the USC case, they'll take a convicted felon's word as proof.
  2. BuffUp

BuffUp W.T.T.F. Club Member

Oct 10, 2011