What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Embree post game. Must listen

I guess I have a different definition of excellent. I have a hard time calling getting a field goal blocked & fielding yet another punt well inside our 10 excellent.

Not trying to start anything, just still pissed & wish more fans weren't ok with aspects of stupid play.

+1. A fair catch at the 5 and a blocked field goal? Really? I love Speedy, but he has no business returning punts.

Talent just isn't there IMO -- on either side of the ball. Coaches are in a tough situation because recruiting to a poor team is kind of chicken/egg catch-22 type scenario, but they are going to have to pull off some coups, or things will get very ugly.

That excuse just doesn't fly for this one. Wazzu is improved, but this is a team that was 7-33 under Wulff before this game, with only 4 FBS victories. We certainly need a major talent upgrade (which isn't going to come if we go a hapless 1-12) but we had more than enough talent to defeat Wazzu. Either most of our players don't care enough, or we're completely fragile psychological nutcases.

+1. A fair catch at the 5 and a blocked field goal? Really? I love Speedy, but he has no business returning punts.

Or tackling guys on punt coverage, but that shows you how very little faith this coaching staff has outside of the very few guys who see the field.....was very telling to me to see Speedy playing almost every position on the field yesterday....was waiting for his turn at CB as well

Back