What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Embree's post-game speech

I like this. Thanks, Wyo Buff. (As an aside, one of my daughters is a criminal defense attorney. She doesn't have a lot of experience yet. She is a little on the small side, still looks pretty young, but one of her profs said she is fearless in the courtroom.)
nice. small girls kill it in the court room in my limited experience.

[video=youtube;rwgm9WRxvDs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwgm9WRxvDs[/video]

I threw it on Youtube for those with problems like Wally. Filmed it from my laptop screen with my cell :lol:

[video=youtube;rwgm9WRxvDs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwgm9WRxvDs[/video]

I threw it on Youtube for those with problems like Wally. Filmed it from my laptop screen with my cell :lol:

When you look at the Germans, the German is very gifted in creation, creativity and inventions. If you go to Germany or any European country, they can turn a television into a watch.

The video was great, I had never seen that room before. Is there a virtual tour of Dal Ward that is available?

This makes me glad that I went to Gary Barnett football camp every year when I was a kid. We would watch movies and old Buffs highlights in that room every night.

When you look at the Germans, the German is very gifted in creation, creativity and inventions. If you go to Germany or any European country, they can turn a television into a watch.

That's just ****ing funny.

Rep

When Embree says "it's up on the wall" does that mean they got a brick for the game?

And memo to the team, it's "we'll roll up a mighty score," not "so roll up a mighty score."

JRK7 if you want to get specific the song they sing isn't even technically the school's fight song.

Stop bitching and enjoy the moment.

And they are actually correct, it is so roll up a might score. It was originally sang by the football team when it was started. They were speaking about themselves and were talking about rolling up a mighty score as in something they were going to do. In other words " we'll " makes the sentence passive which is not the point. If you would like to know more about CU spirit history feel free to ask.

Last edited:
JRK7 if you want to get specific the song they sing isn't even technically the school's fight song.

And they are actually correct, it is so roll up a might score. It was originally sang by the football team when it was started. They were speaking about themselves and were talking about rolling up a mighty score as in something they were going to do. In other words " we'll " makes the sentence passive which is not the point. If you would like to know more about CU spirit history feel free to ask.

epic beatdown.

/thread

Been a game attending, Buff following fan since mid-70s and just like the players, thought the song was "so roll up that mighty score..." until I stumbled across AllBuffs of course.

Back