1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Encouraging news that's not about recruiting

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by GoldenBuff, Dec 19, 2007.

1. GoldenBuff

GoldenBuff Club Member Club Member

Not to take away the attention from what will go down in history as what will be one of the best recruiting days ever for the Buffs, but here's some great news on one of our current players.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2007/dec/18/cu-bowl-report-nfl-can-wait-hypolite/

Apparently the rabid goldfish will be staying at CU for another year. I know I would like nothing better, he's a class act and a monster on the field. On another interesting note (at the bottom) no one has tried to steal any of our coaches. That's pretty good news as well. Wow. Just wow. What an amazing week for the Buffs. I can't wait to see what the next few years bring.

2. sweaty teets

sweaty teets Club Member Club Member

The rabid goldfish staying is huge. Not only is he a monster out there, he will provide some much needed leadership with all the young guys probably seeing playing time. Losing Dizon and Twheat is big enough, cant lost Hypolite!

3. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

The Rabid Goldfish.

classic. Somebody needs to draw a goldfish wearing #86 with foam coming out of his mouth.

4. BuckinFuffs

BuckinFuffs Active Member

this is awesome news... the rabidgoldfishofboulder is a manster!

the only thing that could top that news would be cartman committing to doing the intros everyweek :jawdrop:

5. Bone Buff

Bone Buff Well-Known Member

The student section fails if there isn't a small group of them wearing "Rabid Goldfish" t-shirts at the home games next season.

6. Highflyer

Highflyer Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Here's a lazy version...

[​IMG]

Minus cigar
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 19, 2007
  7. RalphieMalph

RalphieMalph Well-Known Member

You call that a goldfish? I know a flying hellfish when I see one. :thumbsup:

8. Buffslax2

Buffslax2 Member

It actually has a striking resemblance to hypolite, i like it

9. Marching Buff

Marching Buff Member

If you're going to make the flying hellfish into hypolite "the rabid goldfish" you better make it CU colors!!

[​IMG]

10. 2HellNback

2HellNback Well-Known Member

Or Cartman committing to be a Buff... we could use that fat a** on the DL after the Rabid-Goldfish leaves... hahaha:lol: