What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Eric Bieniemy to be interviewed on Saturday

Everyone can go. Everyone.

Cabral needs to go to help his career. He will get some offers I am sure, he should take them.

Hard to complain about Speedy's progress though.
I'm not sure I'll ever understand the hate here for Hagan. I understand he's done some things wrong, but people are overlooking a lot of things. I'm sure he's going to do a good job as he develops into a great coach somewhere else.

I'm not sure I'll ever understand the hate here for Hagan. I understand he's done some things wrong, but people are overlooking a lot of things. I'm sure he's going to do a good job as he develops into a great coach somewhere else.

man...usually I think you're either dead on, or I think what you're saying is legit even if I disagree. But...what has Hagan done well? Recruited? Okay, I give you that he's a decent recruiter (NOT great recruiter). Coached - what did he do with any of the backs he inherited? Can you say that any of them outplayed their potential? I just don't think he's a good RB coach. Maybe he'd be a better DB coach, as that's what he played in the CFL. I hope he leaves here and becomes a successful coach, but for the time being, he really needs to go. He is not a good RB coach from what I can tell.

man...usually I think you're either dead on, or I think what you're saying is legit even if I disagree. But...what has Hagan done well? Recruited? Okay, I give you that he's a decent recruiter (NOT great recruiter). Coached - what did he do with any of the backs he inherited? Can you say that any of them outplayed their potential? I just don't think he's a good RB coach. Maybe he'd be a better DB coach, as that's what he played in the CFL. I hope he leaves here and becomes a successful coach, but for the time being, he really needs to go. He is not a good RB coach from what I can tell.

Fair enough.

I just think he gets more flak than deserved. He's done a good job with Speedy, and he's done a good job recruiting here for us. Sure he hasn't been "great", but does that make him automatically a ****ty coach? I don't think so.

Edit: Keep in mind that DH is the man. So I'm way biased. :smile2:

He did sign the #1 back in the country.

I hate to say it, but without JFly, we wouldn't have gotten Scott. I actually credit Hawk for JFly...I actually thought Hawk, when given a positive vibe around a program (due to wins or potential), was a great recruiter...

but that's all water under the bridge. Good luck to DH whatever happens to him. I will say that if EB and JE come here (which I'm fine with), I hope their loyalty overcomes their minds, and they just start hiring ex Buffs over others. I do not think DH has earned his keep over his tenure here, and I do not think that his old teammates should retain him. If EB is hired and he wants to hire all ex-Buffs, fine, but be sensible about it.

If EB is hired and he wants to hire all ex-Buffs, fine, but be sensible about it.

can't happen. would be a colossal mistake that suggests myopia and amateurism imo. speaking generally, not to you dmd. this is NCAA D-1 football, we are a top 25 all-time program....not the Blues Brothers movie or Ocean's 12.....

Back