What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Eric Bieniemy

Apparently Utah is dumb and tries to do their senior presentations AFTER the game...so they were apparently not pleased with our band playing the fight song after the game either.

This doesn't sound quite right, Utefans.net had this on their site

[h=2]Kyle Whittingham says: "Wear RED and come to the game EARLY for the senior presentation."[/h]

You ****ers. Oh well just got some more rep.
maurice-jones-drew-is-busting-out.gif

4dem cares and studying? At a time like this?

the only reason i care is that you are a p.o.s. and the fact that you were above some of our old guard in rep was just too much to stomach. it has been corrected.

now, my next issue is with posters that rep you. they need to go down. you no longer matter. what matters is the stupidity of others that think you are worthy of rep. they need to be educated.

EB called a very good game today, kept Utah off balance, gave Hansen things he could effectively do, involved a lot of different players. Still had a lot of mistakes like stupid penalties and some missed assignments or we could have scored 30.

Also heard a lot of the defensive players giving props to Brown for the defensive game called today, have to agree, they also kept Utah off balance. Utah adjusted very well at half and Brown re-adjusted quickly.

Other than the penalties and some mistakes the only thing I can complain about today is the less than special teams. Why can't we start an opponent inside their 30 on a kick-off, also had some inconsistent punting and our return game didn't exactly impress. Strange that as bad as we were on special teams Utah's ST's cost them the game.

Pity rep delivered!:thumbsup:

it not about pity. not for me.

its about the old guard. and the stupidity one has brought to this board.

its principal. i dont give a frogs fat ass if i am below tini. that is the way **** goes.

when tini is above people line sacky, wsp, liver, ect... that bothers me. they are all decent and great people. they were here when this place was founded. tini offers nothing to this board other than stupididy. and he is rewarded for that? c'mon!!! up your standards for rep, assholes!!!

96.... **** you!!!! :smile2:

Reactions: dio
Looks like he has a rep color that represents Utah. That is one of his OTHER FAVORITE teams, right?
**** that ****. You ****ers are way to worried about what other teams I like. Go Buffs, Go Big Blue, Go State, and Roll Tide!

Back