What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Escaped NetBuffs

You sound like you'd be from one f the more conservative parts of Utah. Park City, from my experience, is a little too crazy for you.

Don't be juvenile. If we have exhausted the discussion of all serious football related topics, we should just go quiet until another serious, football related topic presents itself and we can resume commenting in a mature, solemn manner for a couple days. Then, back to silence.

Don't be juvenile. If we have exhausted the discussion of all serious football related topics, we should just go quiet until another serious, football related topic presents itself and we can resume commenting in a mature, solemn manner for a couple days. Then, back to silence.

I propose a one-forum site. That forum should be titled "University of Colorado Football (please do not stray from topic) with a subforum for basketball.

I propose a one-forum site. That forum should be titled "University of Colorado Football (please do not stray from topic) with a subforum for basketball.

What are you, some kind of damn anarchist?

Agree with where you're going on this. It's fun to trash other buff forums (especially nb), but it's an indication things are slow and there's not a whole lot of meaningful fb topics to discuss. But it's a good time for nitpicking online personality personas, if you're into that.

Agree with where you're going on this. It's fun to trash other buff forums (especially nb), but it's an indication things are slow and there's not a whole lot of meaningful fb topics to discuss. But it's a good time for nitpicking online personality personas, if you're into that.

You agree with where he's going in his sarcastic tone, or in a literal sense?

I would like to open the floor to discussion of two topics: 1) the all white road uni, and 2) whether the star system is important or not to recruiting.

I was being literal. If he meant that in a sarcastic sense then I guess I missed that, but that doesn't change anything for me.

I would like to open the floor to discussion of two topics: 1) the all white road uni, and 2) whether the star system is important or not to recruiting.

And three, whether or not In'n Out burgers are worth a ****. But only in the context of the team eating them on a road trip to LA. The football team that is, in case it was unclear.

I was being literal. If he meant that in a sarcastic sense then I guess I missed that, but that doesn't change anything for me.

There's no way you missed that. Now you're just ****ing with me.

I saw the other threads.
I like Aussie buff.
I like this site.
If I could change one thing here, it would be to invite discussion, and stop the creatini-juvenile stuff. I will participate when I have something of value to add. I came here because I saw momentum building for a head coach candidate that I personally knew and personally thought was a bad fit. Thankfully, he is now at Wisc. Four pages of people saying net buffs sucks is what I would put under the heading of juvenile. I'm not invested in one site over another.

Thanks for taking the time to point me towards those threads. That was cool.

PC is for Park City where I reside.
Suck my dick, bitch!

Suck my dick, bitch!

NotSureIfSerious.jpg

If you'd ever really quit behaving that way, it might have been a UBL. But how are the rest of us supposed to tell if you're play-acting or just being you?
Are you really questioning if that last post was a joke or not?

Really I am.
Well then I'm not sure what to say. It was clearly intended as a joke.

And I'm pretty sure, other than that last joke, I haven't been acting like nearly as big of a dumbass.

To get back to the netbuffs thing, it actually serves a major purpose. If it didn't exist, the poison on that board might be on here in full force. So good job netbuffs, keep paying those server costs.

Well then I'm not sure what to say. It was clearly intended as a joke.

And I'm pretty sure, other than that last joke, I haven't been acting like nearly as big of a dumbass.

Well you slip into that Creatini character so often it's like you're actually him; and I'm pretty sure that Creatini's outbursts were for real. You're like a Val Kilmer sort of method actor. Bravo!

Well you slip into that Creatini character so often it's like you're actually him; and I'm pretty sure that Creatini's outbursts were for real. You're like a Val Kilmer sort of method actor. Bravo!
And those recent outbursts are?

Back