What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Escaped NetBuffs

Somebody said in my thirties? Don't I wish! Graduated CU in 1984. Was also asked about nationality, yes, I am from Perth, Western Australia originally. Came to the states for college and decided to stay due to opportunities. When I retire I might go back home then, but I am a US citizen now, a legal US citizen.

Snot nosed punk

Hi Aussie.... I remember you from the CU athletic board in the mid nineties. Welcome! It's nice to see you.

who said they are from the Main Line?

By the way, buffalo30, I have seen you post here many times mate. You know as well as I do that NB has been taken over by the Boulder liberals, 25 square miles surrounded by reality. Too many "crack" smokers and young smart azzes that I couldn't deal with anymore over there. Immature and disrespectful. I will spend time when football season begins.
Howdy Aussie, You and I are originals from the other board in '97. Plus I thought you were also on the AD board when Smitty decided to start an alternate board so he could eliminate that nutcase, "Logic" who was cluttering up everything with his constant ridiculous posts. Now there is a whole crews of nuts over there. Immature and disrespectful describes them well. You and I know their names, but I'm not going to bother listing them here or anywhere else. I don't give a damn if any of them pass through here and happen to see what I've said about them.
I've posted over here for quite a few years now, but the state of the program doesn't leave much to talk about at times. I'm hoping to discuss more football as the season progresses. I'll see you down the line. And... I hope your shoulders are holding up.:thumbsup:

By the way, buffalo30, I have seen you post here many times mate. You know as well as I do that NB has been taken over by the Boulder liberals, 25 square miles surrounded by reality. Too many "crack" smokers and young smart azzes that I couldn't deal with anymore over there. Immature and disrespectful. I will spend time when football season begins.
There are Boulder libs here too. But as long as you stay away from the "Politics and Religion" board, you won't know who they are, :lol:

I'm sure he is. I just forgot that we were nice to newcomers. Don't we have some sort of hazing program in place? That's the way it was when I started posting here almost a year ago. Respect my seniority!

Shut the **** up noob.

Yeah buffalo30, I was on when Smitty decided to build his own site when the CUAD decided to turn theirs off. I met Smitty in Hawaii when the Buffs went to the Aloha Bowl that year. There was quite a few of us in the parking lot at Aloha Stadium having a little get together prior to the game, fortunately for me, it was only a three mile drive from my house in those days! They had the double header that year, the Aloha Bowl and then the Oahu Bowl I believe. Air Force played in the later against Washington and that is when Skippy left CU. I have been around the block for too many years and have seen good football and really bad football. Sure would be nice to see some good again.

I'm having trouble coming to grips with Allbuffs attracting new posters through its maturity and respectfulness.

HUH-WE-ENHANCE-1.jpg

Back