What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

ESPN Bottom 10

I don't know what happened to him, but back in the "We lost to mother ****ing Drake?" days, a guy named, I think, Steve Harvey had a "Bottom 10" ranking of which we were Number 1 quite regularly. As a matter of fact, at least one year, we were neck and neck with csu.

I don't know what happened to him, but back in the "We lost to mother ****ing Drake?" days, a guy named, I think, Steve Harvey had a "Bottom 10" ranking of which we were Number 1 quite regularly. As a matter of fact, at least one year, we were neck and neck with csu.
I remember, his column ran in the paper.

He did have that column, which was syndicated nationally, and I was a starter on a college football team in the 80's that got mentioned in that list a couple of times one year, and didn't deserve it. F*** Steve Harvey.

He did have that column, which was syndicated nationally, and I was a starter on a college football team in the 80's that got mentioned in that list a couple of times one year, and didn't deserve it. F*** Steve Harvey.
Yeah. **** him! And **** bailer!!

Wasn't Deruyter in the running for our last coach before Mac? I seem to remember quite a bit of support for him(and on here too). Maybe I'm wrong...

It's plain to see now that Carr made him.

What is crazy is just 3 years ago Fresno was 11-2 with 10 straight wins. And in 2012 crushed CU 69-14 a game we thought would be a easy win. That was a fast fall. What happened? Did they lose their coach and just couldn't do crap from then on ?

What is crazy is just 3 years ago Fresno was 11-2 with 10 straight wins. And in 2012 crushed CU 69-14 a game we thought would be a easy win. That was a fast fall. What happened? Did they lose their coach and just couldn't do crap from then on ?
Carr was probably the biggest reason.

That is crazy a QB can be that much of a difference.
I grew up in Fresno, so I follow the Bulldogs. Look at Carr's passing line from the 2013 season: 424/605, 4866 Yds, 50 TD, 8 INT. Tough to replace that.
He was also throwing to two receivers who made the NFL, plus the Dawgs had a very decent defense. Fun Fact: The Bulldogs-Buffs game in the 2013 season was cancelled due to the devastating flooding in Boulder.

Last edited:
Back