1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ESPN.com: Junior days accelerate recruiting

Discussion in 'University of Colorado Recruiting Archive' started by Sexton Hardcastle, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

Junior days accelerate recruiting
    By Ivan Maisel
    ESPN.com

http://espn.go.com/college-football...h-changed-college-recruiting-college-football

2. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

It's frustrating what a disadvantage CU is with our Junior Day. We simply don't have nearly as many D1 prospects within driving distance as the top programs.

Again, I want to say that I favor an early signing for football during the summer. Allow official visits in the spring and summer. That way, CU could pay for players to trip out to our Junior Day and we could somewhat level the playing field.

3. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

I touched on this in the Priest Willis thread. Huge advantag for programs in high school hotbeds. The suggestion to allow official visits in the spring could help programs like ours. Fact is, our coaches just have to do a great job selling the program as well as develope a great football camp.