1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ESPN Fantasy Hockey League?

Discussion in 'Games' started by ScottyBuff, Sep 24, 2010.

1. ScottyBuff

ScottyBuff Well-Known Member

I have a 16-team (hopefully) head-to-head money league forming with some great GM's that I've played in two different leagues with for over 10 years, plus some new blood brought in.

As of right now, there are 11 accepted invites with a couple more pending. We will be looking to get a couple more GM's to try and get to 16.

The fee is $25 for each team.

Rosters are NHL model and large. Either 19 or 20 starting (depending on how many teams we have for goalies), 3 bench spots, and 3 IR spots.

You start 4 LW, 4 C, 4 RW, 6 D, and either 1/2 goalies (again depends on how many teams we get) daily, with max games per weekly matchup.

Draft is serpentine in year 1, will be "NHL style" in future years, with draft pick trading allowed.

Keepers are: 2 of each forward position, 3 defenseman, and 1 goalie per team. ESPN determines position eligibility.

Payouts would be $25 for division winner (4 divisions of 4), $25.00 for
    runner-up, $50 to highest scoring team on regular season (TBD if we use
    categories instead of points), with the rest going to the champ and for the
    trophy.

We are using ESPN and still fine-tuning the rules/scoring options, so would
    welcome more input on those fronts.

Let me know if you are interested and would like more information or an invite.

Scotty

2. ScottyBuff

ScottyBuff Well-Known Member

Now have 15 teams, need 1 last one. If anyone is interested, e-mail me at hockeyscotty@yahoo.com by tomorrow morning. Draft is Sunday at noon.